The Ducks hold off Kansas State and Notre Dame again while upsets hurt Oregon State and USC and Stanford and UCLA rise
1. Alabama - Alabama simply looks like an NFL team. Will anyone be able to challenge them this year?
2. Oregon - Kansas State and Notre Dame may have better resumes at the moment, but I think Oregon is better than both.
3. Kansas State - The Wildcats continue to show that they are a cut above the rest of the Big 12.
4. Notre Dame - I thought that Oklahoma would expose Notre Dame as overrated. I stand corrected.
5. LSU - The Tigers are one of the few teams that have the talent to match Alabama. But will they be able to hang with them this Saturday?
6. Ohio State - The Buckeyes bowl ban could be the most damaging ever if they run the table this season.
7. Georgia - The Bulldogs could make a run for the BCS Title Game if enough teams ahead of them lose and they win out.
8. Florida - The Florida defense is definitely legit, but is their offense good enough to get them consistent big wins?
9. Florida State - Florida State did what they should probably do every week... dominate the ACC.
10. Louisville - The Cardinals could run the table without beating one good team this season.
11. Clemson - Doing exactly what they need to do. Taking care of business and praying for another slip up from Florida State.
12. South Carolina - The Gamecocks now get a very much deserved week off after making it through a very tough mid-season schedule.
13. Oklahoma - A national title may be out of the picture now, but the Sooners still have the talent to have a great season.
14. Oregon State - The Beavers finally dropped a game after flirting with getting upset almost all season.
15. Stanford - The Cardinal still look painfully one dimensional, but still look as good as anyone in the Pac-12 outside of Oregon.
16. Texas A&M - The Aggies have really surprised in their first season in the SEC and look like the best team in the conference outside of the elites.
17. Mississippi State - The Bulldogs may not have looked good against Alabama, but honestly who does?
18. USC - It's definitely not a good sign for USC that they were beaten by Arizona's hurry-up offense as they face Oregon this week.
19. Boise State - The Broncos keep doing what they need to do, but will fall short of a BCS bid this year even if they can win out.
20. Texas Tech - The Raider finally ran out of upset magic but get the chance to keep themselves near the top of the conference this week against Texas.
21. Texas - Ugh, the Longhorns were barely able to beat Kansas.
22. UCLA - The Bruins got a huge win at Arizona State and now challenge USC for the Pac-12 South.
23. Nebraska - It hasn't been a dream season for the Huskers,but a Rose Bowl trip is a serious possibility.
24. Louisiana Tech - Louisiana Tech could be the best non-BCS conference team this season as they have only lost once in a shootout with Texas A&M.
25. Oklahoma State - Inching their way back, the Cowboys are still explosive on offense.