Ron Chenoy-US PRESSWIRE
Keith Price had his best game of the year while Kenjon Barner had his worst.
Fantasy Player of the Week
Keith Price QB Washington
Price was supposed to be one of the best fantasy performers in the conference going into the year, but has had a terribly disappointing season. He finally put it all together this week with a 5 touchdown performance against Colorado.
Surprise of the Week
Terron Ward RB Oregon State
Ward has really stepped it up with Storm Woods banged up and had his best game this week with 128 yards on just 14 carries and 2 touchdowns.
Disappointment of the Week
Kenjon Barner RB Oregon
Barner has been bottled up since his historic game against USC and Stanford did it better than anyone has this season, holding him to just 66 yards on 21 carries and kept him out of the end zone.
Top 10 Fantasy Point Scorers
1. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon 321 points
2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA 315 points
3. Matt Barkley QB USC 311 points
4. Matt Scott QB Arizona 296 points
5. Ka'Deem Carey RB Arizona 291 points
6. Kenjon Barner RB Oregon 276 points
7. Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State 262 points
8. Marqise Lee WR USC 245 points
9. Johnathan Franklin RB UCLA 233 points
10. Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford 197 points
Start him this week
John White RB Utah
White has had a disappointing season after leading the conference in rushing last year, but gets the ultra-soft and beleaguered Colorado run defense this week. Expect him to get a lot of yards and carries this week.
Sit him this week
Johnathan Franklin RB UCLA
Franklin is one of the hottest backs in the conference right now, but is going to run into a Stanford run defense that is one of the best in the country, just ask Kenjon Barner.