Here are some links for the day for your reading pleasure.
- Five-star safety Su'a Cravens (Murrieta, Calif.) committed to USC this morning, giving the Trojans their eighth commit for the class of 2013 and their third five-star. Lane Kiffin apparently has the whole recruiting thing down. Cravens chose USC over other suitors such as Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio State and UCLA.
- Here's a video of Cravens' announcement from Gerard Martinez of USCFootball.com. Garry Paskwietz of WeAreSC.com also shared his thoughts.
- This is actually from last November, but here's some background on Cravens and a nice profile from Dan Arritt of ESPNLosAngeles.com.
- Today, SB Nation's Bill Connelly previews Washington State, which begins its first season under new coach Mike Leach this fall.
- Incoming Washington safety Shaq Thomas also plays baseball and was drafted by the Boston Red Sox in the 18th round of the MLB Draft. He'd like to sign and report to the Red Sox, but he still intends to enroll at UW.
- This has probably gone too far. Fox News political pundit Bill O'Reilly is now chiming in on the whole Justin Combs scholarship thing over at UCLA.
- If you're a fan of NCAA '13, the demo is out, and more specifically, the ratings are, too. How good are Oregon and USC? Well, they're both 99 overall.
- Is UCLA the best men's basketball job in the Pac-12. ESPN's College Hoops blog says it is.
- And lastly, ICYMI, we compiled a Pac-12 basketball alumni All-NBA team this morning.
For everything related to Pac-12 football, basketball and Olympic sports, stay tuned to Pacific Takes or follow us on Twitter.