Pac-12 Fantasy Player of the Week - Ty Montgomery WR Stanford
Montgomery has put together some epic games this season, but he saved his best for the Cardinal's Pac-12 finale - devastating Cal with 49 points fueled by five touchdowns.
Surprise of the week - Adam Schulz QB Utah
Schulz stepped in for Travis Wilson, and even though the Cougars' defense isn't very strong, and the Utes have put up yards through the air, I don't think anyone expected Schulz to score 30 points last week.
Disappointment of the week - Byron Marshall RB Oregon
Marshall is usually one of the most consistent fantasy players in the conference as he operates in Oregon's offense, but he was shutout this week as he was ineffective against Arizona and then left the game with an ankle injury.
Start him this week - Thomas Tyner RB Oregon
The Ducks may have been held down on the ground against Arizona, but they face the Beavers this week and they have one of the worst run defenses in the country. Also, Marshall might not go against the Beavers and will likely at least be limited, so expect more carries for Tyner.
Sit him this week - Myles Jack RB/LB UCLA
Jack has received a ton of hype for going both ways, but he hasn't faced a defense like USC's yet and I'm sure the Trojans will be hyped up to slow him down after hearing so much about him.
There are too many key Pac-12 fantasy players fighting injuries this week to highlight one, so if you start one of the following players, keep track of his status all this week - Keith Price, Marqise Lee, Silas Redd, Byron Marshall and Marcus Mariota.
Top 10 Overall 2013 Pac-12 Fantasy Points Scorers
1. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon 359 points
2. Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State 324 points
3. Sean Mannion QB Oregon State 321 points
4. Brett Hundley QB UCLA 299 points
5. B.J. Denker QB Arizona 294 points
6. Bishop Sankey RB Washington 282 points
7. Connor Halliday QB Washington State 276 points
8. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State 267 points
9. Ka'Deem Carey RB Arizona 266 points
10. Marion Grice RB Arizona State 254 points