The Oregon Ducks usually take their time to start their recruiting process, waiting to find the players they want for their system before they start handing out a series of offers over who they want. That isn't the case this year as Oregon has hit the trail (no pun intended) and started sending out offers to try and land the players they want.
Just in the last week, Mark Helfrich has handed out at least ten offers to players he wants to claim as Ducks.
- Oregon offered Serra (Cali.) DB Adoree' Jackson
- The Ducks also offered El Cerrito (Cali.) WR Jalen Harvey
- Grand Rapids (MI) Christian WR Drake Harris also has an offer from the Ducks.
- Lewisville (Tex.) Hebron RB Jamal Adams received the Ducks offer.
- Oregon offered Red Bank (N.J.) Red Bank Catholic OL Quenton Nelson.
- Auburn (Ala.) LB Rashaan Evans received an offer from Oregon.
- Long Beach (Calif.) Poly ATH Ju Ju Smith is getting the Oregon interest with a Duck offer.
- So is Bellflower (Calif.) St. John Bosco DB & ASU commit Jaleel Wadood, who now has a dozen offers from Oregon.
- Oregon also offered CB Mattrell McGraw out of New Orleans.
- The Ducks also offered Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei DB Jonathan Lockett, as did Notre Dame
- Just the thought of an Oregon offer is exciting recruits. Gainesville (Fla.) RB Tony James will put Oregon in his top three the moment they offer him ($).