Some links for your reading pleasure.
- The NCAA released APR scores for the 2010-11. They've been posted online. [NCAA.org]
- How good can Stanford be in 2011 without Andrew Luck? Bill Connelly takes a closer look. [SBNation.com]
- Bovada listed odds conference and division odds today, including those for the Pac-12. USC the favorite at 5/8 and Oregon is at 2/1. [Kegs 'N Eggs]
- Oregon travels to the Coliseum on Nov. 3 to face USC. Do the Ducks have any trap games in the weeks prior? [Register-Guard]
- Heading into 2012, what are Arizona State's five biggest strengths? [House of Sparky]
- It looks like Cal has the 18th toughest nonconference schedule for 2012. [California Golden Blogs]
- UCLA baseball's season ended last night with a 4-1 loss to Florida State at the College World Series in Omaha. [ESPNLA]
- Speaking of the Bruins, new coach Jim Mora and Co. will hold training camp at Cal State Bernardino from Aug. 3-16. The average temperature for San Bernardino is a high of 96. That sounds fun. [Inland Valley Daily Bulletin]
For everything related to Pac-12 football, basketball and Olympic sports, stay tuned to Pacific Takes or follow us on Twitter.