Pac-12 Fantasy Football Player of the Week - Ka'Deem Carey RB Arizona
Carey has a great season, but hasn't quite been the incredible fantasy horse he was last season, but had maybe his best game of the season this week against Washington State as he put up 29 points fueled by a rushing and receiving touchdown.
Surprise of the week - Sefo Liufau QB Colorado
The true freshman came off a nightmare week against Washington and had the best week of his career against Cal as he actually put up just as many points as Carey with 364 yards and three touchdowns.
Disappointment of the week - Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State
Kelly had maybe his worst game of the season surprisingly at home against a questionable Oregon State defense as he threw for less than 200 yards with two interceptions and no touchdowns with only six yards rushing.
Start him this week - Anthony Wilkerson RB Stanford
Wilkerson has had a very quiet season as Tyler Gaffney has done almost all of the rushing, but expect him to see more carries and success this week as the Cardinal face off with the conference's worst defense in Cal.
Sit him this week - Michael Adkins RB Colorado
The freshman Adkins has been a sneaky fantasy stalwart this season, but be careful this week as he goes against a very stout USC defense.
Injury watch - Silas Redd RB USC
Redd has battled injuries all season and missed USC's game with Stanford last week with a knee injury. His status is still uncertain, but he likely will sit again this week against Colorado in hopes of having him healthy for USC's showdown with UCLA.
Top 10 2013 Pac-12 Fantasy Scorers
1. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon 333 points
2. Sean Mannion QB Oregon State 309 points
3. Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State 294 points
4. Brett Hundley QB UCLA 280 points
5. B.J. Denker QB Arizona 268 points
6. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State 250 points
7. Bishop Sankey RB Washington 247 points
8. Marion Grice RB Arizona State 238 points
9. Connor Halliday QB Washington State 236 points
10. Keith Price QB Washington 232 points