Pac-12 Fantasy Player of the Week - Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State
Kelly has seemingly been scoring more-and-more each week and he had his best week of the season against Washington State - totaling 50 points as he accounted for an astounding seven touchdowns.
Surprise of the week - Javorius Allen RB USC
The Trojans quietly have a really good stable of running backs and Allen had his massive breakout game as he ran for 133 yards and three touchdowns and had 41 yards receiving to total up 35 points.
Disappointment of the week - Marion Grice RB Arizona State
No huge disappointments this week, but Grice probably could have put up a lot more points against Washington State had Kelly not hogged all of the touchdowns.
Start him this week - Silas Redd RB USC
The Trojans spread the ball around their backfield, case in point, see Allen above, and now going into a game against Cal's pillow-soft run defense, expect those guys back there for the Trojans to have big, big weeks.
Sit him this week - Kevin Hogan QB Stanford
Top 10 Pac-12 2013 Fantasy Points Scorers
1. Sean Mannion QB Oregon State 289 points
2. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon 288 points
3. Taylor Kelly QB Arizona State 264 points
4. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State 241 points
5. Brett Hundley QB UCLA 234 points
6. B.J. Denker QB Arizona 225 points
7. Connor Halliday QB Washington State 214 points
8. Bishop Sankey RB Washington 205 points
9. Marion Grice RB Arizona State 199 points
10. Jared Goff QB Cal 188 points