2014 Army All-American Game
Location: Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
Date and time: 10 AM PT, 1 PM ET
- Naijel Hale, Bellflower (Ca.) defensive back: Committed to Arizona
- Derik D.J. Calhoun, El Cerrito (Ca.) linebacker: Committed to Arizona State
- Connor Humphreys, Portland (Ore.) Central Catholic defensive lineman: Committed to Arizona State
- Devante Downs, Mountlake Terrace (Wa.) linebacker: Committed to Cal
- Budda Baker, Bellvue (Wa.) defensive back: Committed to Oregon
- Jalen Brown, Phoenix (Az.) Mountain Pointe wide receiver: Committed to Oregon
- Tanner Carew, La Vergne (Ca.) Damien long snapper: Committed to Oregon
- Royce Freeman, Imperial (Ca.) running back: Committed to Oregon
- Nifae Lealao: Sacramento (Ca.) Capital Christian defensive lineman: Committed to Stanford
- Christian McCaffrey: Littleton (Co.) Valor Christian running back: Committed to Stanford
- Brandon Simmons: Mansfield (Tx.) Timberview defensive back: Committed to Stanford
- Toa Lobendahn: Lakewood (Ca.) Artesia offensive lineman: Committed to USC
- Viane Talamaivao: Corona (Ca.) Centennial offensive lineman: Committed to USC
- Austin Roberts: Carmel (Ind.) wide receiver: Committed to UCLA
- Ainuu Taua: Lompoc (Ca.) defensive lineman: Committed to UCLA
- Jaleel Wadood: Lakewood (Ca.) St. John Bosco defensive back: Committed to UCLA
- Bryce Dixon, Ventura (Ca.) St. Bonaventure tight end: Dixon seems to be a cross-city battle between USC and UCLA.
- Frank Iheanacho, Houston (Tx.) Westside wide receiver: Iheanacho has Oregon in his list of favorites. Texas A&M also figures to factor into the mix.
- Joe Mixon, Oakley (Ca.) Freedom running back: Mixon will pick between UCLA, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
- Dwight Williams: Gardena (Ca.) Serra linebacker has UCLA in the mix with Oklahoma. Oregon is a dark horse.
- Trey Lealaimatafao, San Antonio (Tx.) Warren defensive tackle: Lots of Pac-12 schools and Texas are after Trey, but Oregon might be the team ahead of everyone else.
- Damien Mama, Bellflower (Ca.) St. John Bosco offensive guard: USC and UCLA figure to be the favorites overall.
- Nathan Starks, Englewood (Co.) Cherry Creek athlete: USC and Arizona State are in the mix, but Notre Dame seems like the team to beat. pack.
- Solomon Thomas, Coppell (Tx.) defensive lineman: Thomas has Stanford as one of the heavy favorites.