Both the Utah Utes and Oregon St. Beavers are faced with a must-win situation against a winnable opponent. This is one game both teams would like to have because it's likely that parity is striking the majority of the Pac-12 and chances to win games might be as frequent as chances to lose.
This is a unique situation that wasn't all that well-anticipated by FOX. Game 5 of the NLCS is scheduled for Thursday night, so the game was bumped to Fox Sports 2, which of course very few people get. Because of this unique circumstance, the Pac-12 will get it.
Time: 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern
TV: Fox Sports 2, Pac-12 Networks
Online stream: Pac-12.com/live will now simulcast the game; Fox Sports Go (Note: Dish does not provide online streaming; click for the listings of TV providers that do allow you to stream on Fox Sports 2)
DirecTV: Cold war reigns in the battle between the Pac-12 and the premier satellite carrier in getting them to agree to distribute the Pac-12 Networks. More from Pac-12.com.
DIRECTV is treating you unfairly. More than 60 TV providers carry Pac-12 Networks, and we’ve offered DIRECTV the same fair deal. But DIRECTV continues to ignore their customers and Pac-12 fans. They said "yes" to the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, and dozens of other sports networks and "no" to Pac-12 Networks. They have offered up many excuses, but the reality is that they are depriving so many customers of great content.
- ESPN on DirecTV: 206
- ESPNU on DirecTV: 208
- ESPN2 on DirecTV: 209
- FS1 on DirecTV: 219
- CBS Sports on DirecTV: 221
DISH & U-Verse will provide additional channels for Week 1 and 2 games:
This Saturday two games - UC Davis at Stanford and Portland State at Oregon State - both kick off at 1 p.m. PT. UC Davis-Stanford will be seen on Pac-12 Network, Bay Area, Los Angeles, Arizona and Mountain, while Portland State-Oregon State will be seen on Pac-12 Oregon and Washington. For fans looking for the Beavers beyond those channels, the game will be on these additional channels:
Dish: 406.3 (Hoppers), 593 (non-Hoppers)
AT&T U-verse: 763, 1763
- Pac-12 Networks on DISH: 406/409
- ESPN on DISH: 140
- ESPN2 on DISH: 144
- Fox Sports 1 on DISH: 150
- CBS Sports on DISH: 158
- Pac-12 Networks on U-Verse: 759-61 (SD) 1759-61 (HD)*
- ESPN on U-Verse: 602 (SD), 1602 (HD)
- ESPN2 on U-Verse: 606 (SD), 1606 (HD)
- Fox Sports 1 on U-Verse: 652 (SD), 1652 (HD)
- CBS Sports on U-Verse: 643 (SD), 1643 (HD)
*U-Verse will carry
- Pac-12 Network on channel 759 SD/1759 HD
- Pac-12 Bay Area on channel 760 SD/1760 HD
- Pac-12 Los Angeles on channel 761 SD/1761 HD
Here are the list of cable and satellite carriers that provide the Pac-12 Networks in some form or another.
- Time Warner Cable
- Cox Communications
- Bright House Networks
- All West
- Bend Broadband
- Cable America
- Canby Telcom
- CC Communications
- CenturyLink Prism
- Crestview Cable Communications
- Frontier Communications
- Hawaiian Telecom
- Horizon Cable TV
- MTA Communications
- Rancho Murieta
- Surewest CA
- TCT West
- Wave Broadband
Here are the details for watching online:
If you subscribe to Bright House, Cox, or Time Warner Cable [or any of the providers just recently added], just visit video.pac-12.com and enter your user ID and password for your television provider or download the Pac-12 Now iPad app at the App Store.
Comcast has decided to show the network in some markets outside the Pac-12 footprint, although it's still unclear as to which ones are being distributed regularly. DC and much of the East Coast I know will struggle to find the channel.
For those who have a Comcast subscription to the Pac-12 Network, if you're in-market you get the regional TV channel in HD and a national channel in SD only. If you're out-of-market, you're stuck with the national channel only (in SD). The good news if you subscribe to the Pac-12 Network, you should have access to the current online feeds for all seven channels via either Comcast's site or the Pac-12's. Here's the new announcement.
You've been able to watch Pac-12 Networks on XfinityTV.com and the XFINITY TV Go App since we first hit the airwaves, but now there's another way to watch along wherever you are. Starting today, you can access Pac-12 Networks' 850 live game broadcasts, studio shows, The Drive, and much more on the Web, tablet, and iOS or Android devices via our Pac-12 Now app.
If you would like to stick with the XFINITY feeds, here are the links to each channel.
- National - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- AZ: Phoenix and Tucson - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- CA: San Francisco - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- CA: Los Angeles - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- CO: Denver - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- OR: Portland and Eugene - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- UT: Salt Lake City - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
- WA: Seattle and Spokane - http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/pac12net
Radio online streams: You can listen to all the games you like on TuneIn!