Last week: 3-2-0
Home team in CAPS.
Friday, October 24th, 7:00 PM PDT
CALIFORNIA (+18) over #6 Oregon
- "Bears try not to get pantsed by Ducks at Levi's" is the best headline I've ever read.
- Texas A&M backed out of a home-and-home series with the Ducks, proving once and for all the SEC is scared to play the Pac-12.
Saturday, October 25th, 11:00 AM PDT
COLORADO (+14) over #25 University of California, Los Angeles
- Last week, I said for certain that Colorado would go into the Coliseum and defeat USC. This week, I am saying for certain that they will notch their first conference win.
- Has anyone else seen that UCLA football billboard in LA that says "Passing Zone Ahead"? Are they letting us know that UCLA passes the ball, like every football team? It's stupid.
12:30 PM PDT
STANFORD (-13) over Oregon State
- For the second week in a row, nothing funny or interesting happened with Beavers because they are boring.
- You stay classy, Stanford:
2:00 PM PDT
WASHINGTON STATE (+3) over #15 Arizona
- World Cup and now World Series. At least the flag is having a good year:
Wave the flag at the World Series. #GoCougs @WSUCougars pic.twitter.com/XPTfmdtFKT— Brett Ward (@bward09wsu) October 21, 2014
- Because Ken Griffey Jr.'s son, Trey Griffey, plays for the Wildcats, he picked both Stanford and ASU to lose last Saturday on ESPN's College Gameday. To be fair, 50% is pretty good.
7:00 PM PDT
#19 UTAH (+1) over #20 Southern California
- Remember when Utah unveiled its white helmets and all of the players went crazy? You won't believe how they react to black helmets (they also go crazy):
- Last week, former Trojan running back Lendale White tweeted that Coach Steve Sarkisian and his staff should be fired. So when he showed up to last Saturday's game against Colorado, he was escorted out of the Coliseum:
@ADHadenUSC u are a coward and USC should fire your punk ass— LenDale White (@THEREAL_LENDALE) October 19, 2014
7:45 PM PDT
#14 Arizona State (-3.5) over WASHINGTON
- Heisman frontrunner Mike Bercovici continues to be really, really cool:
Photo gallery from the great @RobSchumacher1 of last night's ASU win over Stanford. http://t.co/2pc9VShqwp pic.twitter.com/A6VDtmK5Hq— Doug Haller (@DougHaller) October 19, 2014
- It's been 4,010 days since the last time the Huskies beat Oregon. It's been 4,746 days since the last time the Huskies beat Arizona State.
Pac-12 Power Rankings:
4. USC Trojans
3. Travis Ishikawa
2. Oregon Ducks
1. Heisman candidate Mike Bercovici