Why is there a game at 10:00 AM? Why is there a game at 8:00 PM?
Last week: 4-1-1
Home team in CAPS.
Saturday, November 1st, 10:00 AM PDT
COLORADO (+4) over Washington
- Earlier this week, USA Today's Fan Index ranked Ralphie's Run as the third best team entrance in college football (ASU and their Tillman Tunnel was ranked seventh). To me, this makes no sense because Clemson's and Virginia Tech's entrances, the teams ahead of CU, have no threat of a 1,300 pound animal trampling someone to death.
- Last Saturday, I attended the ASU-UW game in Seattle. Cool stadium, but their team entrance was pretty lame. The Huskies just run out of their tunnel without any hype or build-up. Also, it'd be great if they invested in better weather.
1:30 PM PDT
WASHINGTON STATE (+9.5) over Southern California
A bold strategy if Leach decides to go this route with recruiting:
Leach added he's had guys from prison send him letters asking for a tryout "Hey I'm getting out in six months. I was a RB... I was an OL."— COUGFANcom (@COUGFANcom) October 31, 2014
- ESPN's "The Eliminator" "eliminated" USC from playoff contention with their loss to Utah, the 7th Pac-12 team to get the ax. But what if USC wins out and every other team in the country loses 3 games?
4:30 PM PDT
#5 OREGON (-8) over Stanford
- Last Friday at Levi's Stadium, Oregon unleashed an army of mannequins wearing Ducks uniforms for some reason. I feel like this is how an episode of Doctor Who starts:
Ducks on display in and around Levis Stadium for tonight's Oregon - Cal game. pic.twitter.com/cZyFQl88GZ— Oregon Duck FB News (@DuckFBNews) October 24, 2014
- Stanford is 4-1 at home against the spread. Too bad they're playing on the road on Saturday, where they've managed an 0-3 record.
7:30 PM PDT
California (+4.5) over OREGON STATE
In case you missed it, Cal "hosted" Oregon last week at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. This is probably what the Pac-12 Championship game will look like, too.
I wish Oregon State's uniforms still looked like this:
7:30 PM PDT
#12 Arizona (+6.5) over UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, LOS ANGELES
- BREAKING: The Wildcats get booed on the road. This is a stupid article.
So these are real shoes that Anthony Barr wears:
travel day pic.twitter.com/ab4NeYJEOx— AB (@itheeayb) October 25, 2014
8:00 PM PDT
#14 ARIZONA STATE (-6) over #17 Utah
- An ASU fan that is not me says that the Sun Devils are the most biased against team in college football (he has a lot of fancy math to back it up). CONSPIRACY.
- The Utes have not beaten the Sun Devils in 38 years. They haven't played each other in 22 of those years, but still.
Pac-12 Power Rankings: Week 10
8. Utah Utes
6. Oregon Ducks
5. That nurse lady who beat Ebola
4. Seattle weather
3. Arizona Wildcats
2. Arizona State Sun Devils
1. Taylor Swift's 1989