Last week: 1-4-0
Home team in CAPS.
Thursday, November 13th, 6:00 PM PST
California (+14.5) over SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Pat Forde of Yahoo believes that Sonny Dykes could be lured away from Berkeley by SMU. Yes, that SMU. Forde cites that Dykes is "Texan to the core," but I'm 99% sure that every coach in college football is from Texas.
- Did you know that USC's practice field is named after Howard Jones? Weird, but cool.
Washington (+9) over ARIZONA
At least he's honest:
He got me.. can't win em all pic.twitter.com/9GgRs1wFSB— budda baker (@buddabaker32) November 9, 2014
Arizona fans helped the Sun Devils out by painting ASU's "A" in more patriotic colors for Veterans Day:
Utah (+7.5) over STANFORD
- The only thing that would make this video better is if the Taiwanese animators used an army of Roboducks:
- 13-7? God, Stanford couldn't score back then either:
Arizona State (-9.5) over OREGON STATE
After ASU's convincing win over Notre Dame, head coach Todd Graham told Todd McShay, "Well, first of all, man, I just want to thank my Lord and Savior, for allowing me to coach this team." This appeared to really irk Phil Mushnick, who wrote in the New York Post that Graham trivialized all of religion and religious people, like he was the very first person to ever thank God after an athletic event. Now that ASU is in the national spotlight, Graham becomes an easy target because the media already hate him, and the New York Post writer wasted no time to get his shot in. Mushnick even referred to Sun Devil Stadium as "Death Valley," which makes me think he confuses his letter A's and L's. Fuck off, Mushnick.
- Good thing everyone in the state of Oregon already has Civil War era facial hair:
Pac-12 Weekly Power Rankings
4. Florida State Twitter
2. Oregon Ducks
1. Taylor Swift, the Queen of the World
Song of the Week