Pac-12 Fantasy Player of the Week - Luke Falk QB Washington State
Falk was back at it again throwing the ball all over the field on his way to more than 600 yards and 43 fantasy points. He was a huge add if you were able to pick him up after Connor Halliday went down.
Surprise of the week - Remound Wright RB Stanford
Wright is Stanford's feature back, which used to be a recipe for fantasy gold, but he had yet to do much this season until he faced Cal and ripped off 33 points.
Disappointment of the week - Cody Kessler QB USC
I think everyone knew that Kessler was facing a good and improving UCLA defense, but I don't think anyone say him only putting up 11 points against the Bruins.
Start him this week - Dwayne Washington RB Washington
The Huskies have been fantasy desert this year, but Washington is coming on as a big play running back and he will likely bust a few against a suspect Washington State defense.
Sit him this week - Jordon James RB UCLA
James is solid back-up running back, but don't expect him to do much against a great Stanford run defense.
Top 10 Pac-12 Fantasy Point Scorers of 2014
1. Marcus Mariota QB Oregon - 390
2. Brett Hundley QB UCLA - 309
3. Connor Halliday QB Washington State - 306
4. Jared Goff QB Cal - 290
5. Anu Solomon QB Arizona - 288
6. Cody Kessler QB USC - 281
7. Sefo Liufau QB Colorado - 250
8. Javorius Allen RB USC - 216
9. D.J. Foster RB Arizona State - 2016
10. Kevin Hogan QB Stanford 210