Arizona State at Oregon
Time: 8 pm PT, 11 pm ET
Online: Fox Sports Go
Radio: Stream information
Pac-12 Network information
DirecTV: There is still no resolution between DirecTV and the Pac-12 regarding channel distribution.
- ESPN on DirecTV: 206
- ESPNU on DirecTV: 208
- ESPN2 on DirecTV: 209
- FS1 on DirecTV: 219
- Pac-12 Networks on DISH: 406/413
- ESPN on DISH: 140
- ESPNU on DISH: 141
- ESPN2 on DISH: 144
- Fox Sports 1 on DISH: 150
- Pac-12 Networks on U-Verse: 759-761 (SD), 1759-1761 (HD)
- ESPN on U-Verse: 602 (SD), 1602 (HD)
- ESPN2 on U-Verse: 606 (SD), 1606 (HD)
- ESPNU on U-Verse: 605 (SD), 1605 (HD)
- Fox Sports 1 on U-Verse: 652 (SD), 1652 (HD)
The list of cable and satellite carriers that provide the Pac-12 Networks in some form or another.
Use the Pac-12 Channel Finder to find the channel in your area!
- Time Warner Cable
- Cox Communications
- Bright House Networks
- All West - launched 8/13/13
- Bend Broadband
- Cable America
- Canby Telcom
- CC Communications
- CenturyLink Prism - launched 3/6/13
- Crestview Cable Communications
- Frontier Communications
- GCI - launched 7/31/13
- Hawaiian Telecom
- Horizon Cable TV
- MTA Communications
- MTCC - launched 8/27/2013
- Rancho Murieta
- Surewest CA - launched 5/10/13
- TCT West
- Wave Broadband
Here are the details for watching online:
If you subscribe to Bright House, Cox, or Time Warner Cable [or any of the providers just recently added], just visit video.pac-12.com and enter your user ID and password for your television provider or download the Pac-12 Now iPad app at the App Store.
For those with a Comcast subscription to the Pac-12 Network, if you're in-market you will receive the regional TV channel in HD and a national channel in SD only. If you're out-of-market, you will probably get only the national standard definition channel. The good news if you subscribe to the Pac-12 Network, you should have access to the current online feeds for all seven channels.
Here are the channel links.
- National channel
- Arizona: Phoenix and Tucson
- Bay Area: San Francisco
- Los Angeles: Los Angeles
- Mountain: Denver & Salt Lake City
- Oregon: Portland and Eugene
- Washington: Seattle and Spokane
Comcast doesn't have TV Everywhere, running things through their servers. Much of the original video programming on the Pac-12 site remains totally inaccessible to customers along with access via your mobile device.