Last week: 5-2-0
Home team in CAPS.
Saturday, 20 September, 11:00 AM PDT
Hawai'i (+7.5) over COLORADO
- Colorado became the smartest school in the conference (I'm looking at you, Leland) after the school began selling beer at football games! What a concept.
12:30 PM PDT
Utah (+4.5) over MICHIGAN
- This documentary on the 2004 Utes football team has raised $0.00 on Kickstarter so far. For only $250 you get a DVD copy!
3:00 PM PDT
Georgia State (+34.5) over WASHINGTON
- Huskies linebacker John Timu has coined the phrases "city fumbles" and "country fumbles". Okay.
7:00 PM PDT
California (+9.5) over ARIZONA
- Gamblers must be high on the Golden Bears, as they opened as 17 point underdogs and now, as you can see, are only getting 9.5 points.
- News about Taylor Kelly's injury traveled to Tucson pretty fast.
Arizona Wild CAST go so hard.....get it? pic.twitter.com/DXKCAKtcgK— Danny Carpenter (@dannycarp4) September 14, 2014
7:30 PM PDT
WASHINGTON STATE (+24) over Oregon
Uhh, technically, he's wearing an Oregon #8 jersey (if the NCAA asks).
7:30 PM PDT
OREGON STATE (-10) over San Diego State
- If you were wondering why there wasn't a website that was only about QB Sean Mannion, good news! As of this week, seanmanniontheqb.com is now live. Curse the squatters who own seanmannion.com.
Arizona State (IDLE)
- Earlier this week, Todd Graham pledged $500,000 to Sun Devil Stadium's renovation, proving once and for all that Todd Graham will stay at ASU... until he gets a better job offer.
Southern California (IDLE)
- Remember this article from last week? Are the Trojans now chasing a 6-4 start?
- The Stanford athletic department made an untimely and unfunny "The Office" parody.
- Every picture of Jerry Neuheisel makes me laugh.
Jerry Neuheisel (@jerryneuheisel) September 16, 2013
Song of the Week
A lot of pundits are down on ASU's chances this season after Taylor Kelly's injuries. This song goes out to you, Sun Devils (especially Mike Bercovici):