1. Tampa Bay - Jameis Winston QB Florida State
2. Tennessee - Leonard Williams DE USC
The Titans will be very tempted to take a quarterback here in Marcus Mariota, but with Mariota's stock sliding, I think they might pass thinking that he is not much of an upgrade from Zach Mettenberger and that he may have to just sit behind Mettenberger for a year or two anyways. I think they take the top player on the board, Williams, in my opinion and then give Mettenberger at least a year hoping he pans out or they can get a more highly-regarded quarterback in the draft next year of 2017.
3. Jacksonville - Randy Gregory DE Nebraska
4. Oakland - Amari Cooper WR Alabama
5. Washington - Shane Ray DE Missouri
6. Jets - Marcus Mariota QB Oregon
Mariota's stock is falling, but there is no way that I think he falls too far. Think about this, there was not one team that one a playoff game this year in the NFL that did not draft their quarterback and outside of Denver's one in a million pickup of Peyton Manning and Arizona's dumpster fire at quarterback, every team in the playoffs drafted their quarterback. It is very risky drafting a quarterback with how few pan out, but for ultimate success, it is probably your only shot. I think the Jets know this and would love to get an already household name to help get some momentum back behind the team by picking Mariota.
7. Chicago - Landon Collins S Alabama
8. Atlanta - Dante Fowler Jr. DE Florida
9. Giants - Andrus Peat T Stanford
The Giants need to rebuild on the offensive line and I think Peat has the highest upside of the three or four lineman who seem to be in a pack right now.
10. St. Louis - Brandon Scherff T Iowa
11. Minnesota - T.J. Clemmings T Pitt
12. Cleveland - Danny Shelton DT Washington
The Browns have two picks in the teens and they have a ton of needs so they can kind of take the best player available and that might be the red hot Shelton. The 340-pound plugger could go a long ways in improving their defense.
13. New Orleans - Vic Beasley LB Clemson
14. Miami - Kevin White WR West Virginia
15. San Francisco - DeVante Parker WR Louisville
16. Houston - Trae Waynes CB Michigan State
17. San Diego - Eddie Goldman DT Florida State
18. Kansas City - Bernardrick McKinney LB Mississippi State
19. Cleveland - Dorial Green-Beckham WR Missouri
20. Philadelphia - P.J. Williams CB Florida State
21. Cincinnati - Alvin Dupree LB Kentucky
22. Pittsburgh - Malcolm Brown DT Texas
23. Detroit - Jordan Phillips DT Oklahoma
24. Arizona - Shaq Thompson LB Washington
Arizona is a rare playoff team that can use help just about everywhere making them a perfect team to take the best player on the board. To me, at this point, that is Thompson who is a world class football player, but also one without a clear NFL position.
25. Carolina - Ereck Flowers T Miami
26. Baltimore - Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin
27. Dallas - Eli Harold DE Virginia
28. Denver - La'el Collins T LSU
29. Indianapolis - Markus Golden DE Missouri
30. Green Bay - Michael Bennett DT Ohio State
31. New England - Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State
It is amazing that Tom Brady is able to do what he does with New England's receivers. They desperately need a star there and Strong would be by far the best player on the board here.
32. Seattle - Devin Funchess WR Michigan
33. Tampa Bay - Josue Matias G Florida State
34. Tennessee - Cameron Erving T Florida State
35. Jacksonville - Todd Gurley RB Georgia
36. Oakland - Eric Kendricks LB UCLA
The Raiders really need to upgrade at inside linebacker and tackling machine Eric Kendricks would be an excellent option for them to do just that.
37. Washington - Cedric Ogbuehi T Texas A&M
38. Jets - Sammie Coates WR Auburn
39. Chicago - Arik Armstead DE Oregon
The Bears need help up front and on the edge on their defense and the giant and versatile Armstead might be able to help out both.
40. Atlanta - Denzel Perryman LB Miami
41. Giants - Tevin Coleman RB Indiana
42. St. Louis - Brett Hundley QB UCLA
The Rams simply need a quarterback, but Winston and Mariota will not fall to them. I think they would we able to wait around till the second and scoop of Hundley, who would be an excellent second round steal that I personally might take over Mariota anyways.
43. Minnesota - T.J. Yeldon RB Alabama
44. Cleveland - A.J. Cann G South Carolina
45. New Orleans - Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE UCLA
The Saints need another pass rusher and the sizable Odighizuwa, who has been climbing up draft boards would be a great choice.
46. Miami - Kevin Johnson CB Wake Forest
47. San Francisco - Marcus Peters CB Washington
The 49ers have a spot of need at cornerback and they could get a huge steal in Peters who may have been a Top 10 pick had he not been dismissed from the Huskies during the season.
48. Houston - Devin Smith WR Ohio State
49. San Diego - Arie Kouandijo G Alabama
50. Kansas City - Corey Robinson T South Carolina
51. Buffalo - Maxx Williams TE Minnesota
52. Philadelphia - Jaquiski Tartt S Samford
53. Cincinnati - Jeremiah Poutasi T Utah
The Bengals need help on the offensive line and a huge prospect in Poutasi has the tools to turn into a star at tackle.
54. Pittsburgh - Ronald Darby CB Florida State
55. Detroit - Tre' Jackson G Florida State
56. Arizona - Duke Johnson RB Miami
57. Carolina - Rashad Greene WR Florida State
58. Baltimore - Nelson Agholor WR USC
Steve Smith was a pleasant surprise for the Ravens in 2014, but they need more at receiver and could get a great one in the second round in a guy with first round talent in Agholor.
59. Dallas - Quinten Rollins CB Miami, Ohio
60. Denver - Paul Dawson LB TCU
61. Indianapolis - Jay Ajayi RB Boise State
62. Green Bay - Alex Carter CB Stanford
It is time for the Packers to upgrade and update at corner and the biggest and strongest cornerback at the top of the draft in Carter could do just that.
63. New England - Hau'oli Kikaha DE Washington
The hard playing Kikaha would be the perfect addition to a Patriot defense that could use some new blood.
64. Seattle - Ellis McCarthy DT UCLA
Brandon Mebane's future is in question so the Seahawks could use another under the radar Pac-12 defensive tackle to help fill the void.