1. March 5 - Oregon at USC - The Trojans look like they will be Oregon's biggest challenger for the regular season title so it's perfect that they close the season out against each other in the Galen Center. The Ducks are red hot, but the Trojans have been unbeatable at home. This will be especially interesting if the Trojans can tie up or take the conference lead going in.
2. February 14 - USC at Arizona - A Valentine's Day special pits the two teams that are chasing Oregon the hardest in Tucson. The Trojans have made a run at pushing Arizona down to third in the conference, so the Wildcats will be fired up to take down the Trojans in McKale.
3. February 27 - Arizona at Utah - The two preseason Pac-12 favorites who have slightly underachieved will be fighting for tournament seeding (both NCAA and Pac-12) and respect in Salt Lake City. I am really looking forward to a hard-fought game between two tough teams won't be afraid to mix it up in the frontcourt.
4. February 21 - Utah at USC - The other team the Trojans are likely going to have to fight off for second in the conference. As mentioned, it is very tough to win in Galen Center this year, but the Utes will assuredly give it a hard run behind Jakob Poeltl.
5. February 28 - Washington at Oregon - The Husky/Duck rivalry isn't nearly what it is on the football field, but it is still a rivalry. This would also be a huge chance for the young Huskies to grab a big win that could boost their NCAA Tournament resume.
6. March 5 - Colorado at Utah - Another slight rivalry, this one will be really fun because it will be the final game of the season. These teams could be facing off for pure Pac-12 Tournament seeding and making sure they stay off the NCAA Tournament bubble.
7. February 20 - Oregon State at Oregon - This should be a super fun rivalry game as the Beavers go for a second upset of the season against the Ducks in the raging pit in Eugene. The Beavers may need to win this to keep their NCAA Tournament hopes alive, adding even more intrigue to what should be a great game.
8. March 2 - Oregon at UCLA - UCLA is struggling right now, but if they want to make a late-season run, this is their best chance to make a big splash. Pauley is usually also a very tough place for Northwest teams to win, even if they are better.
9. February 11 - Oregon at Cal - Cal has been struggling a tiny bit in-conference, but they feel poised to explode at any moment. They could be playing very hard at home with the chance to spark a late run against the Pac-12's hottest team.
10. February 24 - Arizona at Colorado - I think Arizona's road trip to the mountain schools is going to be a lot of fun. Josh Scott vs. the Arizona front with a lot of NCAA Tournament and Pac-12 Tournament slotting on the line will be a must-watch.
11. February 10 - Washington at Utah - Tonight, tonight, tonight! Tune in to see the Huskies try to keep themselves off the bubble and try to grab a road upset. These two went to overtime the first time they met in Seattle.
12. February 17 - Colorado at USC - Every game between NCAA Tournament contenders in the conference is going to become huge. The Buffs will try to beat up the Trojans in LA and fight for tournament footing.