The 2016 NFL Draft has just wrapped so that means it's time to put the looking glass all the way to April 2017. Here is how I think it could go with a focus on where Pac-12 players could go.
1. Cleveland - Brad Kaaya QB Miami
2. Tennessee - Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
3. San Diego - Deshaun Watson QB Clemson
4. Jacksonville - Jalen Tabor CB Florida
5. San Francisco - Leonard Fournette RB LSU
6. Tennessee - JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC - Marcus Mariota gets a big-time target in Smith-Schuster. I this JJS-S establishes himself as the top receiver in the draft during the 2016 season.
7. Detroit - Cam Robinson T Alabama
8. Chicago - Derek Barnett De Tennessee
9. Cleveland - Roderick Johnson T Florida State
10. Giants - Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
11. Tampa Bay - Jamal Adams S LSU
12. New Orleans - Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
13. Atlanta - Mike Williams WR Clemson
14. Miami - Jabril Peppers CB Michigan
15. Baltimore - Charles Harris DE Missouri
16. Washington - Desmond King CB Iowa
17. Houston - Adoree Jackson CB USC - Jackson would be a top five pick in my opinion if he was a little taller, but regardless, he is a mid-first rounder at worst in my opinion. The Texans could really benefit by plugging an electric playmaker like him into their defensive backfield.
18. Jets - Jalen Reeves-Maybin LB Tennessee
19. Oakland - Malik McDowell DT Michigan State
20. Buffalo - Davon Godchaux DT LSU
21. Minnesota - Pat Elflein G Ohio State
22. Kansas City - Malachi Dupre WR LSU
23. Cincinnati - Lewis Neal DE LSU
24. Arizona - Nick Chubb RB Georgia
25. Dallas - Jarrad Davis LB Florida
26. Indianapolis - Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford - How about a Stanford superstar playmaker to help Andrew Luck on offense? McCaffrey could be an amazing tool for Andrew Luck to use as a traditional running back and as a receiver out of the backfield.
27. Denver - Ethan Pocic C LSU
28. Green Bay - Raekwon McMillan LB Ohio State
29. Pittsburgh - Tre'Davious White CB LSU
30. Seattle - Marquis Haynes DE Mississippi
31. New England - Royce Freeman RB Oregon - How about replacing LeGarrette Blount with the next battering ram of a Duck running back who is probably actually better? Freeman could be the perfect pick for the Patriots here as long as they don't pick up another running back before that.
32. Carolina - Eddie Jackson S Alabama