Figured with the early entries officially declared. Let’s update our Pac-12-focused NFL mock draft.
- Cleveland - Mitch Trubisky QB North Carolina
- San Francisco - DeShone Kizer QB Notre Dame
- Chicago - Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
- Jacksonville - Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
- Tennessee - Jamal Adams S LSU
- Jets - Leonard Fournette RB LSU
- Chargers - Deshaun Watson QB Clemson
- Carolina - Solomon Thomas DE Stanford - Thomas has become one of the hottest prospects in the draft after his incredible performance in the Sun Bowl and after declaring early. He is the best defensive line prospect after the elite two in Garrett and Allen and shouldn’t fall out of the Top 10. The Panthers could use fresh, talented blood like him up front.
- Cincinnati - Derek Barnett DE Tennessee
- Buffalo - Patrick Mahomes QB Texas Tech
- New Orleans - Malik Hooker S Ohio State
- Cleveland - Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama
- Arizona - Reuben Foster LB Alabama
- Indianapolis - Cam Robinson T Alabama
- Philadelphia - Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
- Baltimore - Sidney Jones CB Washington - It’s a tight pack of really talented cornerbacks in this years draft and I think Jones is as good as any of them and has length which sets him apart. The Ravens need a new corner and would have a wealth of great prospects to choose from, Jones being the best available after Humphrey in my opinion.
- Washington - Malik McDowell DE Michigan State
- Tennessee - Mike Williams WR Clemson
- Tampa Bay - Chris Wormley DE Michigan
- Denver - Ryan Ramcyzk T Wisconsin
- Detroit - Taco Charlton DE Michigan
- Miami - Zach Cunningham LB Vanderbilt
- Giants - Charles Harris DE Missouri
- Oakland - Quincy Wilson CB Florida
- Houston - O.J. Howard TE Alabama
- Seattle - Garett Bolles T Utah - Bolles is quietly as good as any offensive lineman in this draft and could easily be the first one taken. The Seahawks could get a huge score here if he is around to help their woeful offensive line.
- Kansas City - Corey Davis WR Western Michigan
- Dallas - Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State
- Green Bay - Jalen Tabor CB Florida
- Pittsburgh - Takkarist McKinley DE UCLA - McKinley’s stock is rightfully heating up. He is one of the best pure pass rushers in the draft, but also has the bulk to hold up against the run. The Steelers could use another edge rusher on their defense and McKinley could help right away.
- Atlanta - Caleb Brantley DT Florida
- New England - Jabril Peppers S Michigan
33. Cleveland - Antonio Garcia T Troy
34. San Francisco - John Ross WR Washington - Ross has Top 15 speed, but is small and his production against press coverage in his final two games is going to raise a lot of concern with teams. However, a receiver with his proven production who can run whatever he will run in the combine will quickly get snatched in the second round by a team that needs receivers like the 49ers.
35. Jacksonville - Ethan Pocic G LSU
36. Chicago - Curtis Samuels WR Ohio State
37. Rams - JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC - Smith-Schuster is a major talent to be around in the second round and the Rams could add the local product to their receiving corps to help Jared Goff and give them more size and speed at the same time.
38. Chargers - T.J. Watt LB Wisconsin
39. Jets - Shelton Gibson WR West Virginia
40. Carolina - Desmond King CB Iowa
41. Cincinnati - Jarrad Davis LB Florida
42. New Orleans - Dawuane Smoot DE Illinois
43. Philadelphia - Chris Godwin WR Penn State
44. Buffalo - Adoree’ Jackson CB USC - It might seem strange to have a world class athlete like Jackson down here, but I have long wondered about his pure cover corner skills and I think it will drop him behind and excellent class of corners. He would be a scary steal here though, especially considering his return skills as well.
45. Arizona - Carroll Phillips DE Illinois
46. MInnesota - Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee
47. Baltimore - DeMarcus Walker DE Florida State
48. Indianapolis - Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford - The Colts need a running back and receiver, so how about picking up Andrew Luck’s fellow Stanford product who can run and catch as well as any prospect in the draft?
49. Washington - Marcus Maye S Florida
50. Tampa Bay - David Njoku TE Miami
51. Denver - Evan Engram TE Mississippi
52. Cleveland - D’Onta Foreman RB Texas
53. Detroit - Carlos Watkins DT Clemson
54. Miami - Gareon Conley CB Ohio State
55. Giants - Tre’Davious White CB LSU
56. Oakland - Nazair Jones DE North Carolina
57. Houston - Fabian Moreau CB UCLA - Moreau is another UCLA product sliding up boards. He has great size, physicality and experience. He could help the back end of the Texan defense.
58. Seattle - Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
59. Kansas City - Julie’n Davenport T Bucknell
60. Dallas - Gerald Everett TE South Alabama
61. Green Bay - Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State
62. Pittsburgh - Kevin King CB Washington - I think King is about to blow up. He is 6’3 with outrageous range and tackling skills. The Steelers need more young talent at corner and he could be a nice fit.
63. Atlanta - Dan Feeney G Indiana
64. New England - Forrest Lamp T Western Kentucky