- Cleveland - SaQuon Barkley RB Penn State
- Giants - Lamar Jackson QB Louisville
- San Francisco - Minkah Fitzpatrick S Alabama
- Indianapolis - Bradley Chubb DE NCState
- Denver - Josh Rosen QB UCLA - Jimmy Garappolo landing in San Francisco helps out the Broncos as it drops Rosen to them. Rosen reminds me a lot of Jared Goff and I think Goff’s rise will help his stock leading up to the draft along with Sam Darnold not declaring early.
- Chicago - Calvin Ridley WR Alabama
- Arizona - Denzel Ward CB Ohio State
- Miami - Derwin James S Florida State
- Tampa Bay - Arden Key DE LSU
- Cleveland - Ken Webster CB Mississippi
- Washington - Vita Vea DT Washington - Can’t see a freak athlete with the proven track record of Vea fall much further than this. He would be an instant boost for Washington’s interior defense.
- Jets - Clellin Ferrell DE Clemson
- Cincinnati - Mike McGlinchey T Notre Dame
- Buffalo - Da’Ron Payne DT Alabama
- Oakland - Roquan Smith LB Georgia
- Green Bay - Austin Bryant DE Clemson
- Dallas - Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame
- Detroit - Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
- Chargers - Dorance Armstrong Jr. DE Kansas
- Atlanta - Carlton Davis CB Auburn
- Baltimore - Josh Allen LB Kentucky
- Carolina - Joshua Jackson CB Iowa
- Seattle - Ronnie Harrison S Alabama
- Jacksonville - Sam Hubbard DE Ohio State
- Buffalo - Courtland Sutton WR SMU
- Tennessee - Donte Jackson CB LSU
- New Orleans - Tarvarus McFadden CB Florida State
- Rams - Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado - The Rams need help at corner and a physical player like Oliver could help right away as they continue to build a power in LA.
- Minnesota - Mike Hughes CB UCF
- Pittsburgh - Taven Bryan DT Florida
- Philadelphia - Orlando Brown T Oklahoma
- New England - Bryce Love RB Stanford - The Patriots have a lot of decent running backs. How about one that can break a touchdown on every play for Tom Brady to work with?
33. Cleveland - Billy Price G Ohio State
34. Giants - Damien Harris RB Alabama
35. San Francisco - Connor Williams T Texas
36. Indianapolis - Justin Reid S Stanford - The Colts need help all over their defense and a star in the making at safety would be a huge addition.
37. Denver - Trenton Thompson DT Georgia
38. Chicago - Kolton Miller T UCLA - The 6’8 tackle has emerged as an elite NFL Draft prospect and the Bears need some bolstering on their offensive line.
39. Arizona - Josh Allen QB Wyoming
40. Miami - Equanemeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame
41. Tampa Bay - Jamarco Jones T Ohio State
42. Cleveland - Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M
43. Washington - Iman Marshall CB USC - Marshall is an unreal athlete who is a steal in the second round for a team looking for a second cornerback.
44. Jets - Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma
45. Cincinnati - Jaire Alexander CB Louisville
46. Buffalo - Malik Jefferson LB Texas
47. Oakland - Derrius Guice RB LSU
48. Green Bay - Mark Andrews TE Oklahoma
49. Dallas - Duke Ejiofor DE Wake Forest
50. Detroit - Parris Campbell WR Ohio State
51. Chargers - Will Hernandez G UTEP
52. Atlanta - Isaiah Wynn T Georgia
53. Baltimore - Kerryon Johnson RB Auburn
54. Carolina - Mitch Hyatt T Clemson
55. Seattle - Nick Chubb RB Georgia
56. Jacksonville - Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
57. Kansas City - Martinas Rankin T Mississippi State
58. Tennessee - Troy Fumagalli TE Wisconsin
59. San Francisco - J.C. Jackson CB Maryland
60. Rams - Marcell Frazier DE Missouri
61. Minnesota - Dante Pettis WR Washington - The career-best punt returner can also make a huge difference as a receiver for a team looking for a player who is great at running shorter routes, but also has big play ability.
62. Pittsburgh - Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma State
63. Cleveland - Jaylen Samuels FB NCState
64. New England - Maurice Hurst DT Michigan