- Cleveland - Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
- San Francisco - Leonard Fournette RB LSU
- Chicago - Malik Hooker S Ohio State
- Jacksonville - Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
- Tennessee - O.J. Howard TE Alabama
- Jets - Jamal Adams S LSU
- Chargers - Solomon Thomas DE Stanford - I think teams ultimately decide to slot Allen ahead of Thomas at defensive end. Thomas will be a huge score here for the Chargers to bolster to the front of their defense.
- Carolina - Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford - I thought McCaffrey might be a second round pick, but I am seeing him in the Top 10 now. The Panthers need a playmaker at running back and a little at receiver so he could really help them.
- Cincinnati - Reuben Foster LB Alabama
- Buffalo - Mike Williams WR Clemson
- New Orleans - Taco Charlton DE Michigan
- Cleveland - Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina
- Arizona - Derek Barnett DE Tennessee
- Philadelphia - John Ross WR Washington - The fastest man in combine history won’t last long. The Eagles need playmakers for Carson Wentz and would gladly grab Ross.
- Indianapolis - Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State
- Baltimore - Cam Robinson T Alabama
- Washington - Gareon Conley CB Ohio State
- Tennessee - Chidobe Awuzie CB Colorado - National pundits are finally giving Awuzie respect and he is sliding up in the first round. The Titans could bolster their secondary here after using their first pick on a tight end.
- Tampa Bay - Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
- Denver - Garett Bolles T Utah - Bolles might be the best tackle in the draft and a great pick up here for the Broncos to help rebuild their offensive line.
- Detroit - Haason Reddick LB Temple
- Miami - T.J. Watt LB Wisconsin
- Giants - Zach Cunningham LB Vanderbilt
- Oakland - Kevin King CB Washington - Like Awuzie, King is a Pac-12 star getting national respect and moving up draft boards. The Oakland native would be a cool pick here to help improve their defense.
- Houston - Pat Mahomes QB Texas Tech
- Seattle - Forrest Lamp G Western Kentucky
- Kansas City - Corey Davis WR Western Michigan
- Dallas - Obi Melifonwu S UConn
- Green Bay - Adoree’ Jackson CB USC - There are a ton of great cornerbacks in this draft so it pushes Jackson down a little bit. That would be a huge score the the cornerback-hungry Packers.
- Pittsburgh - Charles Harris DE Missouri
- Atlanta - Jabril Peppers S Michigan
- New Orleans - Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama
33. Cleveland - Jarrad Davis LB Florida
34. San Francisco - Tre’Davious White CB LSU
35. Jacksonville - Ryan Ramcyzk T Wisconsin
36. Chicago - Tyus Bowser DE Houston
37. Rams - Quincy Wilson CB Florida
38. Chargers - DeShone Kizer QB Notre Dame
39. Jets - Jordan Willis DE Kansas State
40. Carolina - Takkarist McKinley DE UCLA - McKinley was a Top 20 pick before his injury and will still have great value in the second round. The Panthers could pick him up here and help their defensive line.
41. Cincinnati - JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC - The talent receiver with size should be off the board pretty quickly in the first round. He would be a great complement to A.J. Green.
42. New Orleans - Budda Baker S Washington - The Saints need help all over their defense and the safety with outrageous speed and range in Baker would really help their secondary.
43. Philadelphia - D’Onta Foreman RB Texas
44. Buffalo - Fabian Moreau CB UCLA - Yet another really good Pac-12 cornerback in this draft. The Bills need more size and speed at corner and Moreau has both.
45. Arizona - Deshaun Watson QB Clemson
46. Indianapolis - DeMarcus Walker DE Florida State
47. Minnesota - Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee
48. Baltimore - Ahkello Witherspoon CB Colorado - A 6’3 200 cornerback with great speed, Witherspoon could slip into the first round or be a very nice pick up here in the second.
49. Washington - Chris Wormley DE Michigan
50. Tampa Bay - David Njoku TE Miami
51. Denver - Malik McDowell DE Michigan State
52. Cleveland - Nico Siragusa G San Diego State
53. Detroit - Caleb Brantley DT Florida
54. Miami - Dan Feeney G Indiana
55. Giants - Davis Webb QB Cal - The Giants need to finally pick up a new quarterback for an eventual Eli Manning replacement and Webb has all the tools to be a good NFL quarterback.
56. Oakland - Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
57. Houston - Evan Engram TE Mississippi
58. Seattle - Josh Jones S NCState
59. Kansas City - Nathan Peterman QB Pittsburgh
60. Dallas - Curtis Samuels WR Ohio State
61. Green Bay - Tanoh Kpassagnon DE Villanova
62. Pittsburgh - Gerald Everett TE South Alabama
63. Atlanta - Montravius Adams DT Auburn
64. Carolina - Sidney Jones CB Washington
Jones was a borderline Top 10 pick before he hurt his achilles. I still think someone will be smart enough to take him in the second round.