- Cleveland - Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M
- San Francisco - Solomon Thomas DE Stanford - I really don’t know what will happen in picks 2-12, but here goes. It sounds like the 49ers are looping back around to Thomas from the down the Bay. They don’t have a glaring need at defensive end, but Thomas is versatile and the best talent here.
- Chicago - Jamal Adams S LSU
- Jacksonville - Jonathan Allen DE Alabama
- Tennessee - Malik Hooker S Ohio State
- Jets - Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State
- Chargers - Derek Barnett DE Tennessee
- Carolina - Leonard Fournette RB LSU
- Cincinnati - Reuben Foster LB Alabama
- Buffalo - Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina
- New Orleans - Taco Charlton DE Michigan
- Cleveland - Mike Williams WR Clemson
- Arizona - O.J. Howard TE Alabama
- Philadelphia - Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford - Can a 200-pound running back go in the Top 15? I guess. McCaffrey is an out of this world talent who could be the perfect spark for the Eagles offense with Carson Wentz.
- Indianapolis - Charles Harris DE Missouri
- Baltimore - Cam Robinson T Alabama
- Washington - Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama
- Tennessee - John Ross WR Washington - I could see Ross jumping past Mike Williams, but if he doesn’t he is definitely the second receiver taken. I think the Titans pick a receiver or tight end here and this would be a match made in heaven.
- Tampa Bay - Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
- Denver - Haason Reddick LB Temple
- Detroit - T.J. Watt LB Wisconsin
- Miami - Jarrad Davis LB Florida
- Giants - Garett Bolles T Utah - It looks like the Giants might go tackle here and the best talent at the position in the draft in Bolles will be here so it would be an excellent pick.
- Oakland - Kevin King CB Washington - The Raiders need cornerback help, so why not take a player from Oakland with outrageous skills and length?
- Houston - Pat Mahomes QB Texas Tech
- Seattle - Obi Melifonwu S UConn
- Kansas City - Forrest Lamp G Western Kentucky
- Dallas - Chidobe Awuzie CB Colorado - The Cowboys can take the best defensive player on the board and that should be Awuzie. He has lock-down corner written all over him.
- Green Bay - Gareon Conley CB Ohio State
- Pittsburgh - DeShone Kizer QB Notre Dame
- Atlanta - Jordan Willis DE Kansas State
- New Orleans - Adoree’ Jackson CB USC - The Saints can load up on another best talent available on the defense and ultra athlete Jackson is that as a great value at the very end of the opening round.
33. Cleveland - Deshaun Watson QB Clemson
34. San Francisco - Zach Cunningham LB Vanderbilt
35. Jacksonville - David Njoku TE Miami
36. Chicago - Corey Davis WR Western Michigan
37. Rams - Zay Jones WR East Carolina
38. Chargers - Ryan Ramczyk T Wisconsin
39. Jets - Takkarist McKinley DE UCLA - I could still see McKinley making the first round, but if he doesn’t, he won’t be around long in the second.
40. Carolina - Fabian Moreau CB UCLA - The Panthers need major help at cornerback and grab another UCLA player with first-round skills early in the second.
41. Cincinnati - Tyus Bowser DE Houston
42. New Orleans - Jabril Peppers S Michigan
43. Philadelphia - Tre’Davious White CB LSU
44. Buffalo - Curtis Samuel WR Ohio State
45. Arizona - Davis Webb QB Cal - The Cardinals really need a young quarterback and will have to make a move in the second round. Webb is the best in the pack after the Trusbisky, Mahomes, Kizer, Watson bunch and should be available.
46. Indianapolis - Marcus Maye S Florida
47. Baltimore - DeMarcus Walker DE Florida State
48. Minnesota - Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee
49. Washington - Malik McDowell DE Michigan State
50. Tampa Bay - Budda Baker S Washington - Baker is a couple inches away from being a Top 15 pick, but is the best safety in the draft by a mile at this point and the Bucs need safety help.
51. Denver - Evan Engram TE Mississippi
52. Cleveland - Quincy Wilson CB Florida
53. Detroit - JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC - Smith-Schuster is a steal at this point as a 6’2 220-pound receiver with speed and hands. The Lions could use a new potential star at WR.
54. Miami - Chris Wormley DE Michigan
55. Giants - Tanoh Kpassagnon DE Villanova
56. Oakland - Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma
57. Houston - Julie’n Davenport T Bucknell
58. Seattle - Dan Feeney G Indiana
59. Kansas City - Jalen Tabor CB Florida
60. Dallas - Raekwon McMillon LB Ohio State
61. Green Bay - Montravius Adams DT Auburn
62. Pittsburgh - Josh Jones S NCState
63. Atlanta - Dion Dawkins G Temple
64. Carolina - Antonio Garcia T Troy
65. Cleveland - Marcus Williams S Utah - The Browns need to reload their secondary and Williams is a nice second round talent available in the third round.
66. San Francisco - Gerald Everett TE South Alabama
67. Chicago - David Sharpe T Florida
68. Jacksonville - Taylor Moton T Western Michigan
69. Rams - Cordrea Tankersly CB Clemson
70. Jets - Jourdan Lewis CB Michigan
71. Chargers - Desmond King S Iowa
72. New England - D’Onta Foreman RB Texas
73. Cincinnati - Ahkello Witherspoon CB Colorado - Witherspoon could sneak into the first round, but will be a huge value here if he is still around.
74. Baltimore - Sidney Jones CB Washington - Guranteed Top 20 pick before he tore his Achilles. Is the kind of player who could be a Pro Bowler once he gets healthy and make everyone wonder why they didn’t just look past the injury.
75. Buffalo - Derek Rivers DE Youngstown State
76. New Orleans - Chris Godwin WR Penn State
77. Arizona - Tim Williams DE Alabama
78. Baltimore - T.J. Logan RB North Carolina
79. Minnesota - Dawuane Smoot DE Illinois
80. Indianapolis - Malachi Dupre WR LSU
81. Washington - Duke Riley LB LSU
82. Denver - Larry Ogunjobi DT Charlotte
83. Tennessee - Trey Hendrickson DE Florida Atlantic
84. Tampa Bay - Cooper Kupp WR Eastern Washington
85. Detroit - Carlos Watkins DT Clemson
86. Minnesota - Shelton Gibson WR West Virginia
87. Giants - Nathan Peterman QB Pittsburgh
88. Oakland - Ryan Anderson DE Alabama
89. Houston - Adam Shaheen TE Ashland
90. Seattle - Isaac Asiata G Utah - The Seahawks need to load up on offensive linemen and the massive Asiata could help right away.
91. Kansas City - Brady Kaaya QB Miami
92. Dallas - Caleb Brantley DT Florida
93. Green Bay - Kareem Hunt RB Toledo
94. Pittsburgh - Blair Brown LB Ohio
95. Atlanta - Justin Evans S Texas A&M
96. New England - Pat Elflein G Ohio State
97. Miami - Nico Siragusa G San Diego State
98. Carolina - Tarell Basham DE Ohio
99. Philadelphia - Noah Brown WR Ohio State
100. Tennessee - Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
101. Denver - Marlon Mack RB South Florida
102. Seattle - Carl Lawson DE Auburn
103. New Orleans - Jeremy McNichols RB Boise State
104. Kansas City - Daeshon Hall DE Texas A&M
105. Pittsburgh - Nazair Jones DE North Carolina
106. Seattle - Alex Anzalone LB Florida
107. Jets - Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma