- San Francisco - Sam Darnold QB USC - I have my doubts about Darnold declaring as a sophomore even if he wins the Heisman and USC wins a national championship, but I don’t have doubts about his skills. He’s the top prospect in the draft right now in my opinion.
- Cleveland - SaQuan Barkley RB Penn State
- Jets - Josh Allen QB Wyoming
- Rams - Arden Key DE LSU
- Chicago - Trey Adams T Washington - The nation and NFL is starting to pay attention to the 6’8 325 tackle with the agility of a power forward and two years of starting under his belt. He has the potential to be a franchise tackle and the first offensive lineman off the board.
- Buffalo - Lamar Jackson QB Louisville
- Jacksonville - Josh Rosen QB UCLA - Rosen has so much to prove in 2017, but he’s a great NFL prospect right now and the league is desperate for skilled passers like him. A team that needs a fresh start at QB could take him early in the first round.
- Chargers - Derwin James S Florida State
- Washington - Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M
- Miami - Calvin Ridley WR Alabama
- New Orleans - Sam Hubbard DE Ohio State
- Philadelphia - Da’Ron Payne DT Alabama
- Indianapolis - Mike McGlinchey T Notre Dame
- Detroit - Christian Wilkins DT Clemson
- Tennessee - Minkah Fitzpatrick S Alabama
- Minnesota - Connor Williams T Texas
- Cincinnati - Dorance Armstrong Jr. DE Kansas
- Arizona - Harold Landry DE Boston College
- Baltimore - Vita Vea DT Washington - Vea has first round pick written all over him. He will be either the first defensive tackle taken or the third or fourth, late in the first, at worst.
- Giants - Trenton Thompson DT Georgia
- Cleveland - Iman Marshall CB USC - Big, skilled and athletic, Marshall could be the top cornerback in this draft. He is a guaranteed first rounder as long as he has a good season.
- Carolina - Tarvarus McFadden CB Florida State
- Denver - Andrew Brown DE Virginia
- Tampa Bay - Kevin Tolliver II CB LSU
- Buffalo - Equanimeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame
- Seattle - Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame
- Green Bay - Bo Scarbrough RB Alabama
- Pittsburgh - Bradley Chubb DE NCState
- Oakland - TyQuan Lewis DE Ohio State
- Atlanta - Dontavius Russell DT Auburn
- Dallas - Malik Jefferson LB Texas
- New England - Jordan Whitehead S Pittsburgh
33. San Francisco - James Washington WR Oklahoma State
34. Cleveland - Parris Campbell WR Ohio State
35. Jets - Courtland Sutton WR SMU
36. Rams - Cameron Smith LB USC - The best inside linebacker prospect in the draft. Smith won’t stick around long in the second round if he falls that far.
37. Chicago - Josh Sweat DE Florida State
38. Buffalo - Dre’Mont Jones DT Ohio State
39. Jacksonville - Martez Ivey G Florida
40. Chargers - Antonio Calloway WR Florida
41. Washington - Jarrett Stidham QB Auburn
42. Miami - Marquis Haynes DE Mississippi
43. San Francisco - Derrius Guice RB LSU
44. Cleveland - Billy Price G Ohio State
45. Indianapolis - Jaire Alexander CB Louisville
46. Detroit - Maea Teuhema G LSU
47. Tennessee - Adonis Alexander CB Virginia Tech
48. Minnesota - Jordan Thomas CB Oklahoma
49. Cincinnati - Jerome Baker LB Ohio State
50. Arizona - Nick Fitzgerald QB Mississippi State
51. Baltimore - Royce Freeman RB Oregon - The Ravens haven’t been the same without a running back. A 230-pound beast with speed and proven skills like Freeman could get them back on the right track in the run game.
52. Giants - Martinas Rankin T Mississippi State
53. Cleveland - Micah Kiser LB Virginia
54. Carolina - Mitch Hyatt T Clemson
55. Denver - Armani Watts S Texas A&M
56. Tampa Bay - Matthew Thomas LB Florida State
57. Kansas City - Marcell Frazier DE Missouri
58. Seattle - Dante Pettis WR Washington - The Seahawks need another playmaker at receiver. A player with world class leaping abilities downfield could really help Doug Baldwin.
59. Green Bay - Duke Ejiofor DE Wake Forest
60. Pittsburgh - Chase Litton QB Marshall
61. Oakland - Nick Chubb RB Georgia
62. Atlanta - Porter Gustin DE USC - The Falcons need to keep adding pass rushers and Gustin already looks like an NFL defensive end.
63. Dallas - James Hearns DE Louisville
64. New England - Ronald Jones RB USC - The Patriots need a new running back and the electric fast Jones should continue to blow up in 2017.