- Cleveland - Josh Allen QB Wyoming
2. Giants - Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma
3. Jets - Sam Darnold QB USC - Darnold slips a couple of QB slots down, but gets taken by the second New York team. I think all of the top four QBs have similar amounts of question marks, and Darnold has the best overall physical package, so this is a nice snag for the Jets.
4. Cleveland - SaQuon Barkley RB Penn State
5. Denver - Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame
6. Indianapolis - Bradley Chubb DE NCState
7. Tampa Bay - Derwin James S Florida State
8. Chicago - Roquan Smith LB Georgia
9. San Francisco - Denzel Ward CB Ohio State
10. Oakland - Vita Vea DT Washington - I think the first team that could use a DT jumps on Vea. He has the potential to bolster the front interior of the Raider defense from his first game.
11. Miami - Tremaine Edmunds LB Virginia Tech
12. Buffalo - Josh Rosen QB UCLA - Rosen is taking a lot of heat, but I still think he has the potential to be a franchise NFL QB, and I think the Bills, or someone not much further down the draft will too. Don’t be surprised if someone like Buffalo trades up for him.
13. Washington - Da’Ron Payne DT Alabama
14. Green Bay - Minkah Fitzpatrick S Alabama
15. Arizona - Mike McGlinchey T Notre Dame
16. Baltimore - Marcus Davenport DE UTSA
17. Chargers - Maurice Hurst DE Michigan
18. Seattle - Isaiah Wynn G Georgia
19. Dallas - Calvin Ridley WR Alabama
20. Detroit - Taven Bryan DT Florida
21. Cincinnati - James Daniels C Iowa
22. Buffalo - Leighton Vander Esch LB Boise State
23. New England - Harold Landry DE Boston College
24. Carolina - Joshua Jackson CB Iowa
25. Tennessee - Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina
26. Atlanta - Rashaan Evans LB Alabama
27. New Orleans - Lamar Jackson QB Louisville
28. Pittsburgh - Sam Hubbard DE Ohio State
29. Jacksonville - D.J. Moore WR Maryland
30. Minnesota - Will Hernandez G UTEP
31. New England - Kolton Miller T UCLA - The 6’8 Miller will be a nice replacement for former Pac-12 great tackle Nate Solder.
32. Philadelphia - Sony Michel RB Georgia
33. Cleveland - Mike Hughes CB UCF
34. Giants - Derrius Guice RB LSU
35. Cleveland - Billy Price G Ohio State
36. Indianapolis - Rashaad Penny RB San Diego State
37. Indianapolis - Ronnie Harrison S Alabama
38. Tampa Bay - Kerryon Johnson RB Auburn
39. Chicago - Courtland Sutton WR SMU
40. Denver - Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma State
41. Oakland - Ronald Jones RB USC - Jones would be a first round pick if he was a little bigger. He’s right in the middle of the pack of second round RBs in a draft when a lot of teams need second round RBs.
42. Miami - Jaire Alexander CB Louisville
43. New England - Donte Jackson CB LSU
44. Washington - Isaiah Oliver CB Colorado - The Redskins could use a second CB and Oliver has the size to step in right away. He won’t last long in the second round.
45. Green Bay - Dallas Goedert TE South Dakota State
46. Cincinnati - Terrell Edmunds S Virginia Tech
47. Arizona - Kyle Lauletta QB Richmond
48. Chargers - Brian O’Neill T Pittsburgh
49. Indianapolis - Orlando Brown T Oklahoma
50. Dallas - Justin Reid S Stanford - He’s a little light for an NFL safety, but has everything else lights out. The Cowboys need a lot of help in their secondary and Reid would be a steal here.
51. Detroit - James Washington WR Oklahoma State
52. Baltimore - Christian Kirk WR Texas A&M
53. Buffalo - Anthony Miller WR Memphis
54. Kansas City - Connor Williams T Texas
55. Carolina - Lorenzo Carter DE Georgia
56. Buffalo - Frank Ragnow C Arkansas
57. Tennessee - Tyrell Crosby T Oregon - The Titans could use some more talent on their offensive line. How about another Duck to protect Marcus Mariota?
58. Atlanta - B.J. Hill DT NCState
59. San Francisco - Nick Chubb RB Georgia
60. Pittsburgh - Jessie Bates S Wake Forest
61. Jacksonville - Braden Smith G Auburn
62. Minnesota - Equanimeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame
63. New England - Darius Leonard LB South Carolina State
64. Cleveland - D.J. Chark WR LSU
65. Buffalo - Carlton Davis CB Auburn
66. Giants - Arden Key DE LSU
67. Indianapolis - Nick Nelson CB Wisconsin
68. Houston - Malik Jefferson LB Texas
69. Giants - Tim Settle DT Virginia Tech
70. San Francisco - Geron Christian T Louisville
71. Denver - Harrison Phillips DT Stanford - The Broncos need to rebuild the front of their defense and a plugger like Phillips would be the perfect guy to help do that and a steal in the third round.
72. Jets - Nathan Shepherd DT Fort Hays State
73. Miami - Martinas Rankin T Mississippi State
74. San Francisco - Mike Gesicki TE Penn State
75. Oakland - Austin Corbett C Nevada
76. Green Bay - Rasheem Green DE USC - Green’s versatility upfront makes him a major asset for a team right away. He would be great on the edge, or inside.
77. Cincinnati - Trenton Thompson DT Georgia
78. Kansas City - Dante Pettis WR Washington - Pettis fell a bit due to a late-season injury, but his punt returning capabilities makes him a special prospect that should go off the board in the third round.
79. Arizona - Andrew Brown DE Virginia
80. Houston - Kyzir White S West Virginia
81. Dallas - Breeland Speaks DE Mississippi
82. Detroit - Tarvarius Moore S Southern Mississippi
83. Baltimore - Anthony Averrett CB Alabama
84. Chargers - Christian Campbell CB Penn State
85. Carolina - Mark Andrews TE Oklahoma
86. Kansas City - Josh Sweat DE Florida State
87. Rams - Dorance Armstrong Jr. DE Kansas
88. Carolina - Auden Tate WR Florida State
89. Tennessee - Jerome Baker LB Ohio State
90. Atlanta - Uchenna Nwosu LB USC - The USC standout came on late in the process and has probably worked his way into the third round.
91. New Orleans - Tony Brown CB Alabama
92. Pittsburgh - Mike White QB Western Kentucky
93. Jacksonville - Ian Thomas TE Indiana
94. Minnesota - DeShon Elliott S Texas
95. New England - Duke Dawson CB Florida
96. Buffalo - Joel Iygrebuniwe LB Western Kentucky