- Bryce Love Sr. RB Stanford - Love put up video game numbers in 2017 and is coming back for another round. Can he possibly top 2,118 yards with 19 TDs at 8.1 yards per-carry? It seems impossible, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he does running behind a Stanford offensive line with another year of seasoning.
2. Myles Gaskin Sr. RB Washington - He’s already ran for more than 4,000 yards in his career and scored 49 touchdowns. He has nothing left to prove other than that he can shatter Washington and some Pac-12 records, and he will do just that in 2018.
3. Trey Adams Sr. T Washington - The 6’8 335 monster was on his way to being a Top 10 pick and potential All-American before going down to injury halfway through 2017. He will pick up right where he left off as long as he is healthy in 2018.
4. Taylor Rapp Jr. S Washington - The former Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year has turned into one of the conference’s best players at any position. He’s ultra versatile with great instincts. He’s a rare safety that opponents actually don’t throw at that much.
5. Cameron Smith Sr. LB USC - Smith put off the NFL for another year and will continue to just be a guy who looks and plays like an NFL middle linebacker in the Pac-12. He’s the best at his position in the conference, if not the country and an absolute rock in the middle of the Trojan D.