- Austin Jackson Jr. T USC - Don’t look now, but Jackson is emerging as the Pac-12’s best NFL prospect. He was 6’6 255 coming out of high school, but now he’s 310 and moves like a 255-pounder, making him an elite left tackle prospect at the next level and a Top 5 pick.
- Justin Herbert Sr. QB Oregon - Herbert should still be one of the first QBs off the board, with a good chance to be the second. He hasn’t been outstanding in 2019, but he certainly hasn’t done anything to lower his stock either.
- Jacob Eason Jr. QB Washington - Like Herbert, Eason isn’t a perfect prospect, but he’s 6’6, with a rocket arm, and has looked really good against questionable defenses. He could easily be the first QB taken after Tua as well.
- Paulson Adebo Jr. CB Stanford - He’s emerged as the best NFL prospect of the glut of top NFL cornerbacks in the Pac-12 this year. He might be the first CB off the board in 2020.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. WR Colorado - He hasn’t flashed much this season, but he showed enough last season to be a first round pick and is just a flat out player and athlete that NFL scouts love.
- Jay Tufele So. DT USC - Like Jackson, he’s emerged past more well-known Pac-12 names during the season to become an All-Pac-12 player and first round candidate.
- Walker Little Jr. T Stanford - Injuries have destroyed Little’s career, but he’s such a strong player that he could be a first round pick even after battling injuries all of 2018 and missing almost all of 2019.
- Jaylon Johnson Jr. CB Utah - He hasn’t excelled as much as other Pac-12 cornerbacks this year, but he’s still a great NFL prospect.
- Troy Dye Sr. LB Oregon - Rangy linebackers who are great in coverage like Dye are big in the NFL now and he’s the prototype, especially because he can also rush the passer.
- Trey Adams Sr. T Washington - The 6’8 powerhouse has shown that he can stay healthy and that means he might be a first round pick.
- Leki Fotu Sr. DT Utah - He’s progressed as a senior and he was pretty good as a junior. He’s turning himself into a second round pick.
- Bradlee Anae Sr. DE Utah - The other Utah defensive linemen who is climbing up NFL Draft boards.
Other top prospects
Camryn Bynum Jr. CB Cal
Thomas Graham Jr. CB Oregon
Shane Lemeiux Sr. G Oregon
Demmodore Lenoir Jr. CB Oregon
Evan Weaver Sr. LB Cal