- Oregon 8-1 6-0 (Last week: 1) - The Ducks have a friendly schedule coming off a bye week and leading up to the Pac-12 Championship Game they are all but guaranteed to be in. Logic suggests that this Duck team will not be the first Pac-12 team to go undefeated in the regular season, but I just don’t see any of the teams left on their schedules upsetting them.
- Utah 8-1 5-1 (Last week: 2) - Like the Ducks, the Utes come off a well-timed bye with three games they should win easily. Now, executing those wins isn’t so easy and there’s a lot more pressure in Salt Lake City, as one loss for them puts USC back in the driver’s seat in the South.
- Washington 6-4 3-4 (Last week: 3) - The Huskies gave plenty of evidence the past month to show they’re the third-best team in the Pac-12 this year, nearly beating Oregon and Utah and then dominating Oregon State on the road.
- USC 6-4 5-2 (Last week: 4) - The Trojans proved they’re the fourth-best team in the conference by winning at Arizona State. They’ve had their struggles, but they’re still a very tough out for most of the conference.
- Arizona State 5-2 2-4 (Last week: 7) - Can a team move up with a loss at home. Yes, if it’s to USC, it’s close, and Jayden Daniels didn’t play.
- UCLA 4-5 4-2 (Last week: 8) - The Bruins are a legit threat to win the South. If only they hadn’t scheduled such a brutal non-conference slate...
- Cal 5-4 2-4 (Last week: 10) - Just when we buried Cal they come alive with Devon Modster improving overnight and they get another conference win. They’re now a serious threat to get to a bowl game.
- Stanford 4-5 3-4 (Last week: 5) - The Cardinal are the weirdest team in the Pac-12 this year and are at risk of bottoming out after losing to Colorado last week.
- Oregon State 4-5 3-3 (Last week: 6) - Getting thrashed by Washington at home was a tough reminder that the Beavers still have a long ways to go. Getting to a bowl is the very attainable goal now though and they’ll likely need to beat Arizona State in Corvallis Saturday to do it.
- Arizona 4-5 2-4 (Last week: 11) - The season still isn’t over for Arizona as they fight to try and get to six wins. The problem is they have to play in Eugene this Saturday and that’s going to put them in a 4-6 hole.
- Colorado 4-6 2-5 (Last week: 12) - The Buffs may have saved their season by beating Stanford in Boulder. Getting to a bowl game still isn’t impossible.
- Washington State 4-5 1-5 (Last week: 9) - The Cougars are probably better than this, but the problem is it’s mid-November and they still only have one conference win.
Not much shuffling up top coming off a very quiet week.