- Oregon 9-1 7-0 (Last week 1) - The Ducks took care of business at home against Arizona. Their toughest shot down the pipe is this week at Arizona State. Get through that and it’s just the Beavers standing between them and an undefeated Pac-12 regular season.
- Utah 9-1 6-1 (Last week 2) - The Utes were incredibly impressive against UCLA, absolutely demolishing the Bruins. It’s very unlikely they slip up against Arizona or Colorado.
- Washington 6’4 3-4 (Last week 3) - The Huskies got a week off and now face two games they must win to have any hope of salvaging their season in any way - at Colorado and the Apple Cup.
- USC 7-4 6-2 (Last week 4) - The Trojans have rebounded well from their embarrassing loss to Oregon with road wins at Arizona State and Cal. They now just have to beat UCLA and pray for a Utah loss.
- Oregon State 5-5 4-3 (Last week 9) - The Beavers scored a huge win, hanging on against Arizona State. Getting to bowl eligibility will not be easy though as they close at Washington State and with the Civil War.
- Arizona State 5-5 2-5 (Last week 5) - The Sun Devils have faded as their schedule has gotten tougher. It’s not getting any easier either as they face Oregon on Saturday and will likely have to win the Territorial Cup to get to a bowl game.
- UCLA 4-6 4-3 (Last week 6) - So the Bruins aren’t going to win the South. It was always a pipe dream, just trying to win out and get to a bowl game is a (somewhat) realistic goal at this point.
- Cal 5-5 2-5 (Last week 7) - Getting pounded by USC at home is not a good look. It seemed the Bears might have been coming back after beating Washington State, but they still clearly have a lot of issues and might have a hard time getting to six wins.
- Washington State 5-5 2-5 (Last week 12) - The Cougars showed they’re still a pretty solid team that’s lost a lot of close games by blowing out Stanford in Pullman. Now just beat Oregon State in Pullman and they’re going bowling again.
- Colorado 4-6 2-5 (Last week 11) - The Buffs have the chance to show some true improvement if they can win their final games. Only problem? Their final two games are against Washington and Utah.
- Stanford 4-6 3-5 (last week 8) - It’s been an ugly season for the Cardinal. Now there are just two rivalry games left and Cal is going to be hard to beat them, very hard.
- Arizona 4-6 2-5 (Last week: 10) - The Wildcats simply haven’t gotten better this year from last year. They most-likely finish the season as the worst team in the Pac-12.
Pacific Takes Pac-12 Power Rankings 11/19 - Oregon state climbs the rankings
A ton of shuffling after the first four spots this week.
By Jack Follman