- Oregon at Washington - October 19 - One of the best games of 2018 reignited the engine of what might be the Pac-12’s best rivalry with the Ducks beating the Huskies in overtime in Eugene. There’s no love lost between these two and there is sure to be a ton of build up to this one with Oregon emerging as the preseason Pac-12 favorite over 2018 champ Washington.
2. Utah at Washington - November 2 - A rematch of the 2018 Pac-12 Championship Game could be a preview of the 2019 Pac-12 Championship Game. Three of the last four in the series have gone down to the wire with the Huskies pulling out the win.
3. Oregon at Stanford - September 21 - The Ducks met up for an unbelievable thriller in Autzen in September of last year and they lock horns early in the season again, this time in Palo Alto in what will assuredly have major implications in the race for the Pac-12 North. Justin Herbert vs. K.J. Costello could be the best Pac-12 QB showdown of the year.
4. Washington at Stanford - October 5 - The Cardinal and Huskies have won the North the past four years and could easily be the case again in 2019. A massive divisional showdown between two of the Pac-12’s best coaches sandwiched between each team’s showdown with Oregon. Tune in for this one.
5. Washington State at Washington - November 29 - We’re due for a classic Apple Cup with Chris Petersen rolling at Washington Mike Leach rolling at WSU, right? Could this be the year with Washington rebuilding/reloading and WSU doing a mini-rebuild/reload?
6. Utah at USC - September 20 - This game has decided the South in recent years and it feels like it probably will again. The Utes took care of the Trojans in Salt Lake City last year, but the home team has won this match-up six times in a row, so the Utes face a stiff challenge, even against USC team that’s trying to pick itself back up early in the season.
7. Washington State at Oregon - October 26 - The Cougars have the Ducks’ number, winning four straight and will likely head into Eugene with a chip on their shoulder as North underdogs again. The Cougar air raid against Justin Herbert and the Ducks in Autzen as the season starts to head into the second half should be must-see T.V.
8. Stanford at Washington State - November 16 - The Cardinal and Cougars put on a show in Palo Alto last year in a game that put the Cougars in control of the North down the stretch. The two teams who could easily sneak up on North favorites Oregon and Washington meet in Pullman this year in what could be another high-scoring shootout.
9. Oregon at USC - November 2 - The Ducks are preseason darlings and the Trojans preseason garbage, but never count out the Trojans, especially with the Ducks coming to The Coliseum. This could end up sneaking into being a major late-season showdown if the Trojans put it together.
10. Washington State at Utah - September 28 - This game in Pullman last year was quietly one of the season’s best games and should have major division race implications again as the Utes try to get revenge on the Cougars for pulling off a miracle against them in 2018.
11. USC at Washington - September 28 - The Huskies and Trojans have played just twice since 2012 and haven’t met up since 2016 when the Trojans gave the CFP-bound Huskies their only loss of the regular season. This one should be fun, even if the Trojans aren’t completely fulfilling their potential.
12. Stanford at USC - September 7 - The semi-annual North/South showdown in LA that gives one of these teams early-season momentum and temporarily buries the other. This game has a special place in the hearts of all true Pac-12 fans.