- Bol Bol Fr. C Oregon - The 7’2 Bol may have sadly missed most of the season and had his NBA stock drop just a bit, but I still think he’s a guaranteed lottery pick that could slip into the Top 10. He should stay ahead of the red-hot Okpala as long as he shows that he is healthy enough leading up to the draft.
- K.Z. Okpala So. F Stanford - Okpala blew up as a sophomore - almost doubling his average scoring and rebounding averages. He ‘s a long scorer that can also defend and rebound, making him a late-lottery pick in my opinion.
- Matisse Thybulle Sr. G Washington - Thybulle’s very limited offensively, but one of the best defenders in Pac-12 history and that should get him off the board in the first round. He feels like a player who could be a super value player on a really good team that wins championships.
- Jaylen Nowell So. G Washington - Nowel’s mid-range game should make him a first round pick when he declares. His tweener status probably makes it the back of the first round though. I think he ends up declaring, but could benefit from another season of college.
- Kris Wilkes So. G UCLA - The 6’8 shooter feels like he’s going to be a better pro than college player whenever he gets to the NBA. I think he’s too skilled and too tall to not go in the first round, when he’s ready.
- Kevin Porter Fr. G USC - Big, ultra athletic and strong, Porter already looks like an NBA shooting guard. He’s still fairly raw, but his raw skills are good enough that he could be a first round pick.
- Moses Brown Fr. C UCLA - 7’1 players like Brown at major programs almost never don’t go in the first round. I think he will whenever he declares and exactly where he lands depends on how long he stays and how much he progresses.
- Robert Franks Sr. F Washington State - Pure basketball players like Franks having been picking up NBA stock in the past 10 years or so. Franks is exactly that kind of flat out stud player who should get himself drafted, maybe as high as the late-first round.
- Bennie Boatwright Sr. F USC - It seems like Boatwright has been ready for the NBA for years and we’re finally here. I could see him sneak into the first round as a 6’10 guy with really interesting skills.
- Louis King Fr. F Oregon - King was overshadowed by the signing of Bol and has played good, but not great as a freshman. He probably needs another year to be a first round pick and is probably an early-second round pick right now.
- Jaylen Hands So. G UCLA - One of the many UCLA players who has seemed like he’s always just been playing for the NBA. He’s still probably a second round pick for now though.
- Tyler Bey So. F Colorado - Bey has quietly turned into a nice NBA prospect. He’s still probably a year away from being a first-round pick though.
Other Top Prospects
Zylan Cheatham Sr. F Arizona State
Lugentz Dort Fr. G Arizona State
Rob Edwards Jr. G Arizona State
Chris Smith So. F UCLA
Kenny Wooten So. F Oregon