- Las Vegas - Tua Tagovailoa QB Alabama
- Arizona - Trey Smith T Tennessee
- Giants - Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama
- Washington - Derrick Brown DT Auburn
- Miami - Andrew Thomas T Georgia
- Jets - Laviska Shenault WR Colorado - I think Shenault picks up where he left off before getting hurt last season and turns into a potential franchise receiver for a young QB like Sam Darnold.
- Buffalo - Collin Johnson WR Texas
- Tampa Bay - Jake Fromm QB Georgia
- Detroit - AJ Epenesa DE Iowa
- Cincinnati - Isaiah Simmons S Clemson
- San Francisco - Walker Little T Stanford - Little is an NFL franchise left tackle in the making. He’s huge, polished, powerful, and has Stanford smarts. He should be off the board very quickly in 2020.
- Denver - Raekwon Davis DE Alabama
- Baltimore - Grant Delpit S LSU
- Tennessee - Mekhi Becton T Louisville
- Jacksonville - Albert Okwuegbunam TE Missouri
- Atlanta - Chase Young DE Ohio State
- Cleveland - Xavier McKinney S Alabama
- Green Bay - Kendrick Rogers WR Texas A&M
- Carolina - Nick Coe DE Auburn
- Minnesota - Terrell Lewis LB Alabama
- Seattle - Trevon Diggs CB Alabama
- Dallas - Jaylon Johnson CB Utah - Big, physical, and talented, Johnson is the best defensive player coming back in the Pac-12 in 2019 and a near lock to be a first rounder if he keeps up his level of play in 2019.
- Houston - CJ Henderson CB Florida
- Chargers - Justin Herbert QB Oregon - You can’t guarantee how things would have played out had Herbert declared in 2019, but he runs this risk by returning - most of the league’s teams that should be picking early in 2020 recently took QBs in the draft and I doubt he is picked before Tua or Fromm.
- Las Vegas - Henry Ruggs III WR Alabama
- Pittsburgh - Jacob Eason QB Washington - I think Eason has a great shot at being a first round pick as long as he has a solid junior season at Washington. He lands at a late-first team looking to slow replace a veteran.
- Philadelphia - Anfernee Jennings LB Alabama
- Indianapolis - Paulson Adebo CB Stanford - Another Cardinal. Another long cornerback with great athleticism and physicality.
- New Orleans - KJ Costello QB Stanford - I think Costello would be right there with Herbert if he didn’t have a weird release. I think his size, talent, and drive get him up into first round consideration.
- New England - Shyheim Carter CB Alabama
- Kansas City - Jabari Zuniga DE Florida
- Rams - Dylan Moses LB Alabama
Early Pacific Takes 2020 NFL mock Draft: Laviska Shenault and Walker Little go quickly
A very early look at the 2020 NFL Draft.
By Jack Follman