- New Orleans - Zion Williamson PF Duke
- Memphis - Ja Morant PG Murray State
- New York - RJ Barrett SG Duke
- Lakers - Cam Reddish SG Duke
- Cleveland - DeAndre Hunter SF Virginia
- Phoenix - Darius Garland PG Vanderbilt
- Chicago - Jarrett Culver SG Texas Tech
- Atlanta - Coby White PG North Carolina
- Washington - Nassir Little SF North Carolina
- Atlanta - Jaxson Hayes PF Texas
- Minnesota - Romeo Langford SG Indiana
- Charlotte - Rui Hachimura SF Gonzaga
- Miami - Bruno Fernando C Maryland
- Boston - Sekou Doumbouya SF France
- Detroit - PJ Washington PF Kentucky
- Orlando - Nickeil Alexander-Walker SG Virginia Tech
- Brooklyn - Bol Bol C Oregon - BB has seemed to hover in this just after the lottery bracket. He could be a steal here and a player that I think could have gone Top 5 next year if he had come back and played an entire season healthy.
- Indiana - Keldon Johnson SG Kentucky
- San Antonio - Brandon Clarke PF Gonzaga
- Boston - Tyler Herro SG Kentucky
- Oklahoma City - KZ Okpala SG Stanford - I feel like Okpala is a player that scouts love. He’s 6’8 and can drop down to shooting guard, but has the size to play forward at the next level and can do a little bit of everything.
- Boston - Charles Bassey PF Western Kentucky
- Utah - Goga Bitadze C Georgia (Republic)
- Philadelphia - Ty Jerome PG Virginia
- Portland - Daniel Gafford PF Arkansas
- Cleveland - Kevin Porter Jr. SG USC - Porter seems to be settling at the end of the first round. However don’t be shocked if his outrageous skill set and athleticism pushes him up into the middle of the round.
- Brooklyn - Lugentz Dort SG Arizona State - I’ve seen Dort climb mocks ever since he declared. He has ridiculous strength and an impressive motor that I think gets him into the first round.
- Golden State - Admiral Schofield SF Tennessee
- San Antonio - Matisse Thybulle SG Washington - Thybulle turned down the Combine which suggests a team has told him they will take him in the first round. A team like San Antonio that values defense and unique players with picks at 19 and 29 is a prime candidate.
- Milwaukee - Naz Reid C LSU
Pacific Takes 2019 Post-Lottery NBA mock draft: Lugentz Dort and Matisse Thybulle back in first round
We update our Pac-12-focused mock draft after the lottery order is announced.
By Jack Follman