- Kevin Porter Fr. SG USC - The Draft is all about potential. Case in point, Porter possibly going in the Top 10. He barely is on the radar of most Pac-12 fans, but he oozes NBA potential and is the only Pac-12 player I think likely goes in the lottery.
- Bol Bol Fr. C Oregon - Bol is a rare, rare prospect who might be a Top 5 pick if he hadn’t gotten hurt. Either way, he’s a 7’2 athlete that I don’t see staying on the board much longer after the lottery.
- KZ Okpala So. SG Stanford - The 6’8 shooting guard feels like the kind of shooting guard NBA GMs dream up. Long and athletic with a mid-range game, there’s a lot to like and he should be a guaranteed first-round pick.
- Matisse Thybulle Sr. SG Washington - I wouldn’t be shocked if Thybulle is actually the first Pac-12 player taken. Yes, he has almost no offensive game, but he feels like I player I can already see getting key minutes on a Playoff team because he’s so good at one thing, the next Bruce Bowen or Andre Igoudala.
- Lugentz Dort Fr. SG Arizona State - Dort is another guy who feels NBA ready and has a lot in common with Porter. He’s a powerful shooting guard that should be able to get to the basket at the next level if nothing else.
- Moses Brown Fr. C UCLA - A 7’2 prospect that isn’t project to go in the first round? That’s how raw Brown is, but he’s still 7’2 and will be a nice prospect to grab in the second round.
- Louis King Fr. SF Oregon - The blue chip recruit was solid for the Ducks and will get drafted probably early in the second round, mostly on potential. He’s a long, mid-range small forward who has lottery potential, but just hasn’t put it all together yet.
- Jaylen Nowell So. PG Washington - A solid combo guard who can flat out score, Nowell’s tweaner status will probably knock him down into the second round. I could see him being a strong bench player in the league for a long time.
- Kris Wilkes So. SF UCLA - Wilkes looks and feels like a great NBA prospect, but it just didn’t happen when he was at UCLA. He should still get drafted though.
- Jaylen Hands So. PG UCLA - Hands is a bit like Wilkes and very similar to Nowell. He probably could have used another year or two of improvement to have a shot at being a first round pick.
- Kenny Wooten So. PF Oregon - Wooten is one of the players who was an unbelievable college player who I just don’t see not at least getting a shot at the NBA. He reminds me a lot of Jordan Bell, who has carved out a nice career for himself.
- Robert Franks Sr. SF Washington State - Franks is a lot like Wooten. An amazing college player who can hopefully work his way into the second round and get a shot at the NBA.
Other top prospects
Bennie Boatwright Sr. SF USC
Zylan Cheatham Sr. SF Arizona State
Noah Dickerson Sr. PF Washington
Brandon Randolph So. SG Arizona
Stephen Thompson Sr. SG Oregon State