Let’s start with players who just missed the cut before we get into detail.
51. JT Daniels So. QB USC
52. Dorian Thompson-Robinson So. QB UCLA
53. Tay Martin Jr. WR Washington State
54. Jay Tufele So. DT USC
55. Penei Sewell So. T Oregon
56. Travis Dye So. RB Oregon
57. Isaiah Hodgins Jr. WR Oregon State
58. Javelin Guidry Jr. CB Utah
59. Tyler Vaughns Jr. WR USC
60. Amon-Ra St. Brown So. WR USC
Now...the Top 50:
50. Salvon Ahmed Jr. RB Washington - Ahmed might be the fastest player in the Pac-12 and he’s going to get the majority of the reps now that Myles Gaskin has finally taken off. He has major star potential and is next in line to be a stud running back at Washington.
49. Cameron Scarlett Sr. RB Stanford - Speaking of running backs taking over for veteran stars whose programs have stacked stud running backs on top of each other, Scarlett is ready for a star turn. He’s already rushed for more than 800 yards and scored 16 touchdowns in his career.
48. Steven Montez Sr. QB Colorado - Montez could do what Sefo Liufau did before him and progress as a senior and turn into a very good QB who leads the Buffs to a bowl. He actually might have better tools than Liufau and is a darkhorse to become a star at QB.
47. Khalil Tate Sr. QB Arizona - Two years ago we thought Tate was going to be Lamar Jackson. He’s not, but he’s still a scary quarterback to defend with a ton of experience.
46. Tyler Huntley Sr. QB Utah - Huntley flashed his potential before he got hurt as a junior. He’s still in this above average senior QB cluster, though he has the best shot of breaking out of it of any of these QBs.
45. Traveon Beck Sr. CB Cal - An under the radar talent who was a tough corner to throw on in 2018. He picked off three passes in 2018.
44. Aaron Fuller Sr. WR Washington - Another underrated talent, Fuller broke out in 2018 as Jake Browning’s top receiver. He had nearly 60 receptions and nearly 900 yards with four TDs.
43. Michael Pittman Sr. WR USC - The 6’4 215 target broke out in 2018 and became JT Daniels’ best target. He had nearly 800 yards receiving and six touchdown grabs last season.
42. Cohl Cabral Sr. C Arizona State - He broke a lot of holes for Eno Benjamin and is back as as senior to open some more. One of the most-solid linemen in the conference and an All-Pac-12 shoe in.
41. CJ Verdell So. RB Oregon - Verdell stepped in for Royce Freeman and made everyone almost forget about Freeman rather quickly. He crossed the 1,000-yard-mark, scored 10 rushing TDs and was a great receiver who had more than 300 yards receiving and two scores.