1. USC (WR Michael Pittman Sr. WR Tyler Vaughns Jr. WR Amon-Ra St. Brown So. WR Velus Jones Jr. TE Daniel Imatorbhebhe Sr. TE Josh Falo Jr.) - The Trojans have one of the nation’s best trios of receivers in Pittman, Vaughns, and St. Brown and great size. One of the them should be open on every play and the two tight ends have flashed their potential the past few seasons.
2. Washington (WR Aaron Fuller Sr. WR Andre Baccellia Sr. WR Ty Jones Jr. WR Chico McClatcher Sr. TE Hunter Bryant Jr. TE Cade Otton So. TE Jacob Kizer Jr.) - The Huskies have a sneaky good and deep group. Fuller should be first or second team preseason all-conference, Baccellia had more than 100 yards in the Rose Bowl and Jones is a very good big receiver who hasn’t fulfilled his potential. Bryant is the Pac-12’s best-pass catching TE and Otton the best blocking.
3. Washington State (WR Tay Martin Jr WR Easop Winston Sr. WR Travell Harris So. WR Jamire Calvin Jr. WR Dezmon Patmon Sr. WR Renard Bell Jr. WR Calvin Jackson Sr.) Talk about a deep and productive group. Martin and Winston are the All-Pac-12 leaders and the rest of the group is right on the cusp. This group is a big reason why Gardner Minshew had so much success in 2018.
4. Colorado (WR Laviska Shenault Jr. WR KD Nixon Jr. WR Jaylon Johnson So. WR Tony Brown Sr. TE Jalen Harris Sr. TE Beau Bisharat Sr. TE Brady Russell So.) - Obviously Shenault is most of the juice for the Buffs. Don’t sleep on Nixon as one of the Pac-12’s better number two receivers. Tight end could see a boost from Auburn grad transfer Harris and former blue chip running back recruit Bisharat moving to TE.
5. Utah (WR Britain Covey Jr. WR Jaylen Dixon So. WR Solomon Enis So. WR Samson Nacua Jr. WR Demari Simpkins Sr. TE Brant Kuithe So. TE Cole Fotheringham So.) - Utah’s group actually reminds me of Washington’s as it is also a bit underrated, experienced, and deep. Covey’s health is a big question mark. Like the Huskies, they have two very good, young tight ends.
6. Oregon State (WR Isaiah Hodgins Jr. WR Trevon Bradford Sr. WR Tyjon Lindsey So. WR Kolby Taylor So. TE Noah Togiai Sr. TE Isaiah Smalls So.) - The Beavers’ strength is definitely their receiver group. Hodgins is one of the best WRs in the Pac-12 and Bradford a standout. Nebraska transfer Lindsey could be an instant weapon and Togiai is a great pass-catching TE.
7. Stanford (WR Michael Wilson So. WR Connor Wedington Jr. WR Osiris St. Brown Jr. TE Colby Parkinson Jr. TE Scooter Harrington Sr.) - The Cardinal have to rebuild here with JJ Arcega-Whiteside, Trenton Irwin, and Kaden Smith gone. Wilson is a nice big receiver prospect and Osiris is due for a breakout. They still have the conference’s best overall tight end in the 6’7 Parkinson coming back though.
8. Oregon (WR Juwan Johnson Sr. WR Johnny Johnson Jr. WR Jaylon Redd Jr. WR Brenden Schooler Sr. WR Bryan Addison Fr. TE Jacob Breeland Sr. TE Ryan Bay Sr.) - Massive Penn State grad transfer Juwan Johnson should provide instant production. Expect Johnny Johnson and Redd to compete to replace Dillon Mitchell as Justin Herbert’s go-to WR. The tight end group is solid and very deep.
9. UCLA (WR Theo Howard Sr. WR Michael Ezeike So. WR Demetric Felton Jr. WR Dymond Lee Jr. WR Chase Cota So. TE Devin Asiasi Jr. TE Jordan Wilson Jr.) - Howard is one of the best returning receivers in the conference. The rest of the group is like a lot of UCLA groups, talented, and has shown flashes, but still needs to put it together.
10. Arizona State (WR Kyle Williams Sr. WR Brandon Aiyuk Sr. WR John Humphrey Sr. WR Frank Darby Jr. TE Tommy Hudson Sr.) - This is a pretty solid group for being this low. Williams, Aiyuk, and Humphrey are experienced and guys who could easily be honorable mention All-Pac-12, if not better.
11. Cal (WR Jordan Duncan Sr. WR Brandon McIlwain Jr. WR Jeremiah Hawkins Jr. WR Nikko Remigio So. TE McCallan Castles Fr.) - The Bears have to rebuild a ton at receiver at tight end. Former quarterback McIlwain could become an instant standout with his speed and ability to run with the ball.
12. Arizona (WR Devaughn Cooper Jr. WR Cedric Peterson Sr. WR Stanley Berryhill So. TE Bryce Wolman Jr.) - Another group that is completely rebuilding after losing a lot of players to graduation. A lot of unproven targets for Khalil Tate in 2019.