5. Offensive lineman Mike Pollak, picked 59th overall in 2nd round of 2008 NFL Draft by the Indianapolis Colts. Pollak started 52 games and played in 81 in the NFL. He did not play in 2015.
4. Cornerback Damarious Randall, picked 30th overall in 1st round of 2015 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. Randall is already looking like a winner in Green Bay. Randall stepped up with 56 tackles and three interceptions in his first year of action with the Sun Devils.
3. Quarterback Brock Osweiler, picked 57th overall in 2nd round of 2012 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos. Osweiler stepped up to keep Denver afloat at the second half of the 2015 season after Peyton Manning struggled last year with injury. Osweiler got a huge contract this offseason worth $37 million from the Houston Texans.
2. Offensive lineman Shawn Lauvao, picked 92nd in 3rd round of 2010 Draft by the Cleveland Browns. Lauvao was the starting left guard for Washington before injuries forced him on IR last season.
1. Tight end Zach Miller, picked 38th overall in the 2nd round of the 2007 NFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders: Miller has enjoyed a solid tight end career, earning one Pro Bowl spot, going to two Super Bowls with the Seattle Seahawks and winning one of them. Miller totaled over 3800 yards and 328 catches.