1. Arizona Wildcats: 12-1 in Pac-12, 23-3 overall. It was a struggle but Arizona mustered their way to a Bay Area sweep and moved back into first.
2. Oregon Ducks: 11-2 in Pac-12, 22-4 overall. A stunning collapse in Los Angeles knocked Oregon out of first place. Their conference fate is out of their hands.
3. UCLA Bruins: 10-3 in Pac-12, 23-3 overall. UCLA finally landed a signature conference win against Oregon. They have a chance to even things up with USC now.
4. California Golden Bears: 9-4 in Pac-12, 18-7 overall. Cal is still holding tough along the bubble line. They can’t slip up much more though.
5. USC Trojans: 8-5 in Pac-12, 21-5 overall. USC is just trying to hold steady now. At 21 wins, if they beat the teams they’re supposed to beat, they’re in.
6. Utah Utes: 8-5 in Pac-12, 17-8 overall. Utah got some much needed wins, but beating Oregon is their priority now.
7. Colorado Buffaloes: 5-8 in Pac-12, 15-11 overall. Unless they go on an improbable tear, not much to see from Colorado. They’re just trying to get some NIT eligibility.
8. Arizona State Sun Devils: 5-8 in Pac-12, 12-14 overall. See Colorado.
9. Stanford Cardinal: 4-9 in Pac-12, 12-13 overall. Stanford is 1-5 and reeling to the finish of a forgettable season.
10. Washington State Cougars: 4-9 in Pac-12, 11-14 overall. Washington State’s promising early conference start has faded with two straight sweeps.
11. Washington Huskies: 2-11 in Pac-12, 9-16 overall. Washington is a hopeless case. Despite having the best overall talent in the nation, Lorenzo Romar can’t coach them out of the basement.
12. Oregon State Beavers: 0-13 in Pac-12, 4-22 overall. Oregon State has been so bad they’re dragging down other teams when they don’t beat them by 20 points or more.