- Arizona Wildcats: 14-1 in the Pac-12, 25-3 overall. Arizona holds all the cards at the moment. Beat UCLA and USC and the conference crown is all but theirs.
- Oregon Ducks: 13-2 in the Pac-12, 24-4 overall. Oregon needs help to win the conference, but if they take care of their business they’ll be in good shape.
- UCLA Bruins, 11-3 in the Pac-12, 24-3 overall. UCLA looks like they can’t win the Pac-12, but the two seed is still very much a goal.
- California Golden Bears, 9-5 in the Pac-12, 18-8 overall. Despite two losses in a row, Cal still has to feel confident in getting a Pac-12 tournament bye.
- USC Trojans, 8-6 in the Pac-12, 21-6 overall. USC is a game behind Cal, but Cal owns the tiebreaker.
- Utah Utes, 8-7 in the Pac-12, 17-10 overall. What a disastrous loss for Utah in Corvallis. Their hope for the NCAA Tournament probably rest on winning out.
- Colorado Buffaloes, 6-9 in the Pac-12, 16-12 overall. Colorado is probably chasing the NIT at this moment.
- Arizona State Sun Devils, 6-9 in the Pac-12, 13-15 overall. ASU has beaten the worst while losing to most everyone else.
- Stanford Cardinal: 5-9 in the Pac-12, 13-13 overall. Stanford got a nice win against their rivals.
- Washington State Cougars: 5-10 in the Pac-12, 12-15 overall. Washington State can at least be happy that they don’t have to think about this for another week.
- Washington Huskies: 2-13 in the Pac-12, 9-18 overall. Only four more months until the NBA Draft Markelle Fultz.
- Oregon State Beavers: 1-14 in the Pac-12, 5-23 overall. Oregon State got a conference win! Can they end their season now?
Pac-12 basketball standings: Arizona, Oregon, UCLA, Cal likely top four Pac-12 tourney seeds