The Pac-12 now knows what their tournament destiny looks like for each of their schools.
- UCLA will be in the South region as the 3 seed trying to fight their way through the likes of Cincinnati, Kentucky and North Carolina.
- Oregon is in the Midwest region as a 3 seed trying to get past Creighton or Rhode Island, Louisville or Michigan, and then likely Kansas.
- Arizona is in the West region as the 2 seed, and will have to battle St. Mary’s, Florida State, and Gonzaga or West Virginia en route to the title game.
- USC starts in the First Four in and will need an extra game to get to the Final Four.
You can download a printable SB Nation bracket by clicking here or below and use it for tournament reference.
All of you have a much better chance to win the NCAA tournament pick’em at Pacific Takes! Who holds the best bracket from the best in the West?
Here are the instructions to join the Pacific Takes bracket challenge:
- Go to Yahoo Sports Fantasy Tourney Pick’Em
- Click “Join A Private Group"
- Select the Private Group ID # 24902