Who earns the byes?
1. Oregon Ducks. Oregon has to feel pretty confident. They have the easiest road to the final and avoid a big matchup until Saturday.
2. Arizona Wildcats. Arizona has the chance to beat the other top three teams in the conference.
3. UCLA Bruins. An Arizona-UCLA looms on Friday night as potentially another Pac-12 classic.
4. Utah Utes. Utah finished the season right way. Now they are that much closer to a Pac-12 title.
First round (Wednesday)
5. California Golden Bears vs. 12 Oregon State Beavers: Cal needs three wins to get into the NCAA tournament in all likelihood.
6. USC Trojans vs. 11. Washington Huskies: USC just needs to hold serve and they’re in the Dance. Win this one and they’re in.
7. Colorado Buffaloes vs. 10 Washington State Cougars: Colorado gave Arizona trouble in the season, so this could be a sneaky matchup.
8. Arizona State Sun Devils vs. 9. Stanford Cardinal: Who earns the right to get dismembered by Oregon?
Oregon vs. ASU/Stanford winner
Arizona vs. Colorado/Washington State winner
UCLA vs. USC/Washington winner
Utah vs. Cal/Oregon State winner
Semifinals (Friday night)
Likely Oregon vs. Utah/Cal, Arizona vs. UCLA/USC