5:50 am PT, ESPNU: No. 2 SDE Solomon Thomas to pick between Arkansas, Ohio State, Stanford, Texas. Stanford is Bud’s pick.
6:30 am PT: No. 33 DT Trey Lealaimatafo to pick between LSU, Oregon, and UCLA. LSU is Bud’s pick.
7:30 am PT, ESPNU: Malachi Dupre to pick between Florida State, LSU and UCLA. LSU is Bud’s pick.
7:30 am PT, ESPNU: No. 7 ILB Kenny Young to pick between LSU, Texas A&M & UCLA. Bud has no idea.
7:30 am PT, ESPNU: No. 28 S Mattrell McGraw to pick between Oregon & Texas A&M. Bud’s got the Ducks.
7:30 am PT, ESPNU: No. 36 CB Terrence Alexander to pick between Ole Miss, Notre Dame, Stanford. Bud has Notre Dame.
8:15 am PT, ESPNU: No. 1 OG Damien Mama to pick between Alabama, BYU and USC. USC is the choice from Bud.
10 am PT: No. 6 DE Nifae Lealao to pick between Cal & Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt seems to be favored.
11:10 am PT: No. 1 CB Adoree’ Jackson to pick between Florida, UCLA, USC. USC is the choice from Bud.
1 pm PT, ESPNU: No. 3 ATH John "JuJu" Smith to choose between USC, Notre Dame, Oregon, UCLA. USC or Oregon are the favorites.
2 pm PT: No. 7 ATH Michiah Quick to choose between Oklahoma, Notre Dame, UCLA. Oklahoma is the favorite.
- Pac-12 NCAA Tournament watch: Seven Pac-12 teams could get into 2014 NCAA Tournament
- Pac-12 football recruiting: The top uncommitted prospects considering Pac-12 schools
- Pac-12 football recruiting: Revisiting the top Pac-12 recruits from the Class of 2009
- The 12 best Pac-12 teams of the BCS era
- Revisiting the All-Pac-10 football team of 2003