- Washington Huskies (6-0, 3-0 in Pac-12). Washington spent the bye week salivating on the big opportunity they have ahead of them.
- Washington St. Cougars (4-2, 3-0 in Pac). Washington State is leaving September behind and continues to keep their eyes upward after a win against UCLA.
- Stanford Cardinal (4-2, 2-2 in Pac). The bleeding has stopped in Palo Alto. But there’s still a lot of fixing needed in the Pac-12.
- California Golden Bears (1-2, 3-3 in Pac). The bye week gave Cal a much-needed reprieve.
- Oregon State Beavers (1-2, 2-4 in Pac). After a nice win last week, Oregon State went back to being bad on offense.
- Oregon Ducks (0-3, 2-4 in Pac). The Ducks were off this week.
- Utah Utes (6-1, 3-1 in Pac-12). Utah didn’t play especially well but they squeaked out another conference win.
- Colorado Buffaloes (5-2, 3-1 in Pac). Week in, week out, Colorado has looked like the second best team in the conference.
- USC Trojans (4-3, 3-2 in Pac). Three wins in a row, and USC is still very much alive to win the South.
- Arizona St. Sun Devils (5-2, 2-2 in Pac). The good news is ASU isn’t the worst one-loss team in college football anymore. They’re definitely better!
- UCLA Bruins (3-4, 1-3 in Pac). UCLA’s Pac-12 hopes are fading. Can the season be salvaged?
- Arizona Wildcats (2-5, 0-4 in Pac). Arizona is fast looking like the worst team in the Pac-12. Is there any hope for them to get better?