- Washington Huskies (4-0 in the Pac-12, 7-0 overall). Washington keeps on rolling along, and they still remain the best team in the conference.
- Washington St. Cougars (4-0 in the Pac-12, 5-2 overall). Wazzu had a scare in the desert but stays undefeated in Pac-12 play.
- California Golden Bears (2-2 in the Pac-12, 4-3 overall). Cal never makes life easy on themselves, but here they stand on the top half of the Pac at midseason.
- Stanford Cardinal (2-3 in the Pac-12, 4-3 overall). Despite having a killer defense, Stanford has forgotten offense. They are struggling to move the football.
- Oregon St. Beavers (1-3 in the Pac-12, 2-5 overall). Oregon State shows spunk but has a lot of improving to do.
- Oregon Ducks (0-4 in the Pac-12, 2-5 overall). Oregon was in the title game just under two years ago. It’s unbelievable what’s happened.
- Utah Utes (4-1 in the Pac-12, 7-1 overall). 19 points against Oregon State, 52 against UCLA. You’re weird Utah.
- Colorado Buffaloes (4-1 in the Pac-12, 6-2 overall). Colorado is the third team in the Pac-12 to gain bowl eligiblity!
- USC Trojans (3-2 in the Pac-12, 4-3 overall). USC needs a lot of help but they’re not dead in the Pac-12 race yet.
- Arizona State Sun Devils (2-3 in the Pac-12, 5-3 overall). Arizona State is running out of good luck. The Devils have been outplayed thoroughly in consecutive weeks.
- UCLA Bruins (1-4 in the Pac-12, 3-5 overall). UCLA is in danger of having their season collapse after another hard fought close loss.
- Arizona Wildcats (0-4 in the Pac-12, 2-5 overall). Arizona needed this bye week in the worst way.