- Washington Huskies (5-0 in Pac-12, 8-0 overall). Washington edged out Utah to stay in firm control of their playoff destiny.
- Washington State Cougars (5-0 in Pac-12, 6-2 overall). Wazzu survived a scare from Oregon State to stay unbeaten. The Apple Cup still looms large.
- Stanford Cardinal (3-3 in Pac-12, 5-3 overall). Stanford snapped a three game losing streak and finally got their offense going in Tucson.
- California Golden Bears (2-3 in Pac-12, 4-4 overall). Cal stays winless on the road as they could not defend against USC.
- Oregon Ducks (1-4 in Pac-12, 3-5 overall). Oregon won and their offense looks good. Do they have a new quarterback of the future?
- Oregon State Beavers (1-4 in Pac-12, 2-6 overall). Oregon State is starting to show punch week to week. Are they capable of another upset or two?
- Colorado Buffaloes (4-1 in Pac-12, 6-2 overall). Colorado enjoyed the bye week by moving into first place alone in the South. Who would’ve thought.
- Utah Utes (4-2 in Pac-12, 7-2 overall). Utah tried their best but couldn’t keep up with a complete Washington team. They still have a great shot at winning the South!
- USC Trojans (4-2 in Pac-12, 5-3 overall). Left for dead a month ago, the Trojans are very much alive to capture the South. They’ll need help though!
- Arizona State Sun Devils (2-4 in Pac-12, 5-4 overall). The 5-1 start feels like a distant memory. ASU is now going to have to scramble to end the year with a winning record.
- UCLA Bruins (1-4 in Pac-12, 3-5 overall). UCLA is facing a must win in Boulder next week to salvage their season.
- Arizona Wildcats (0-5 in Pac-12, 2-6 overall). Only four more games to go Wildcats.