- Steve Sarkisian apologized for his actions on Saturday night: "The way I acted was irresponsible and something I don't condone. It's a hard time."
- Sarkisian admits there was medication involved with the liquor. "I was not right and I think the moral of the story is when you mix mess with alcohol, you say things you regret."
- Sarkisian on rehab: "I'm not proud of the things that have occurred for me, but I know I'm a good coach & I know we're going to be a good football team."
- Sark on USC: "I know I'm a good football coach and we're going to be a good football team."
- Sarkisian has vowed that he will not drink this season.
- Sarkisian on alcohol being banned from the locker room: "There was never alcohol in the player's locker room. There was alcohol in our coach's locker room after great wins. There won't be alcohol in this building ever again."
- As punishment, Sarkisian went through player punishment that included conditioning such as up-downs. "Hard lessons", as they're called.
- Cody Kessler on Sarkisian: ""That's our head coach. He came to us as a man, looked us in the face & told us some things. That's hard to do."
- Su'a Cravens on Sarkisian: "Everybody makes mistakes. That's our coach. We're focused on the season ahead."
Full press conference video below.