- Washington Huskies, 5-0, 2-0 in-conference. Washington laid claim to conference supremacy with an absolute trashing of the Stanford Cardinal. Ending Oregon futility will be a crucial step.
- Washington State Cougars, 2-2, 1-0 in-conference. Yes, I know it’s preposterous that Wazzu is in second in the North after their September, but they thumped Oregon and aren’t going anywhere.
- Stanford Cardinal, 3-1, 2-1 in-conference. Stanford got smashed and will have a lot of work to do to get back into top form, but can you ever count them out?
- California Golden Bears, 3-2, 1-1 in-conference. Cal is a top-25 world beater at home but seems to struggle away from Memorial.
- Oregon State Beavers, 1-3, 0-1 in-conference. The Beavers are not good.
- Oregon Ducks, 2-3, 0-2 in-conference. The oddest of odd years. Oregon is on a three game losing streak and their hopes of another Pac-12 title are fading fast.
- Colorado Buffaloes, 4-1, 2-0 in conference. Mike MacIntyre is finally nearing completion of the rebuilding process. Gotta like what you’re seeing!
- Arizona State Sun Devils, 4-1, 1-1 in conference. USC took care of the Sun Devils, but ASU still controls most of their faith.
- Utah Utes, 4-1, 1-1 in conference. Utah came up a yard short of a 5-0 start. Can the Utes stay on track and compete for the Pac-12 crown?
- UCLA Bruins, 3-2, 1-1 in conference. UCLA is scrambling out with ugly wins. They just need a prestige victory of some sort.
- USC Trojans, 2-3, 1-2 in conference. USC got a win, as it seems Clay Helton has fixed things up.
- Arizona Wildcats, 2-3, 0-2 in conference. Arizona has half as many wins as they do different quarterbacks in the first month of the season.