SEATTLE - SEPTEMBER 11: Head coach Steve Sarkisian of the Washington Huskies is congratulated by Erik Kohler #75 after the Huskies defeated the Orange 41-20 on September 11 2010 at Husky Stadium in Seattle Washington. (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Here are some links for today.
- The Super Regionals of the NCAA Baseball Tournament begin this weekend and four schools from the Pac-12 remain in Arizona, Oregon, Stanford and UCLA. Our own Ryan Rosenblatt took a look at this weekend's series.
- SB Nation's Bill Connelly is previewing several Pac-12 teams this week. The latest two include Colorado (here) and Washington (here), and man, the first six games for the Huskies this fall are pretty darn tough.
- More regarding the Su'a Cravens-to-USC: ESPNLosAngeles.com's Pedro Moura on what it means for the Trojans.
- Do you like coffee and football? Looks like Cal's Sept. 15 contest at Ohio State will be televised at 9 a.m. PST. That last time the Golden Bears played that early was 2008 when they lost at Maryland, 35-27.
- George Schroeder profiled new Arizona State head coach Todd Graham.
- Former USC wide receiver Dwayne Jarrett, who played a key role on the Trojans' 2004 AP national championship team, has retired from football at 25. He had been at rookie camp with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL since May 31. And more former Trojans: Ben Bolch of the Los Angeles Times spoke with former AD Mike Garrett, who's now at Langston.
- Jon Wilner with some 2012-2013 college basketball projections. UCLA atop the conference, followed by Arizona.
For everything related to Pac-12 football, basketball and Olympic sports, stay tuned to Pacific Takes or follow us on Twitter.