1. Houston - Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville *Jr.
2. Atlanta - Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina *Jr.
3. Minnesota - Derek Carr QB Fresno State
4. St. Louis (from Washington) - Anthony Barr LB UCLA
Barr might be the best prospect in the draft after Clowney, but obviously teams will need quarterbacks at the top so he will slip a couple of spots. Barr would be a fabulous additions to the Rams who have a great defensive front and could really benefit from having a rangy pass rusher like Barr at linebacker.
5. Tampa Bay - Jake Matthews T Texas A&M
6. Oakland - Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M *So.
7. Jacksonville - Blake Bortles QB UCF *Jr.
8. Cleveland - Sammy Watkins WR Clemson *Jr.
9. Buffalo - Khalil Mack LB Buffalo
10. NYGiants - C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
11. St. Louis - Cyrus Kouandijo T Alabama *Jr.
12. Tennessee - Greg Robinson T Auburn *So.
13. Pittsburgh - Taylor Lewan T Michigan
14. Miami - Cameron Erving T Florida State *Jr.
15. San Diego - Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
16. Green Bay - Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech *Jr.
17. NYJets - Mike Evans WR Texas A&M *So.
18. Arizona - Trent Murphy LB Stanford
The Cardinals are becoming ferocious on defense and could add another monster in Murphy who is actually from the Phoenix area. I have a feeling that Murphy is a prospect that will rise up the boards as more people watch him in the Rose Bowl and the senior bowl games.
19. Chicago - Kyle Van Noy LB BYU
20. Philadelphia - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon *Jr.
I'm going to stick to this unless Ekpre-Olomu doesn't declare, Gilbert falls to the Eagles, or the Eagles reveal a more pressing need than cornerback.
21. Baltimore - Marqise Lee WR USC *Jr.
The Ravens really need to get Joe Flacco a playmaker and Lee is a phenomenal deep threat that could immediately help the Ravens offensively. I'm a bit worried about Lee slipping further than this due to injuries, but ultimately, I think teams will look past it and there are a handful of teams that could take a receiver in the first round, so he will likely go then.
22. Dallas - Louis Nix DT Notre Dame *Jr.
23. Detroit - Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
24. Kansas City - Eric Ebron TE North Carolina *Jr.
25. Cleveland (from Indianapolis) - Tajh Boyd QB Clemson
26. Cincinnati - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix S Alabama *Jr.
27. San Francisco - Jason Verrett CB TCU
28. Carolina - Allen Robinson WR Penn State *Jr.
29. New England - Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington *Jr.
I keep going back and forth on Seferian-Jenkins in the first round, but the good news for him is that there are few teams that really need help at the position and he might be the most complete of the three elite prospects. The Patriots would probably be wise to grab a tight end with Aaron Hernandez gone and Rob Gronkowski perpetually injured and Seferian-Jenkins could be a steal at the end of the first round.
30. New Orleans - Vic Beasley DE Clemson *Jr.
31. Denver - Bradley Roby CB Ohio State *Jr.
32. Seattle - Zack Martin G Notre Dame