- Sam Darnold So. QB USC - The big, talented quarterback with great athleticism and savvy looks to be the consensus number one pick for 2018 right now as long as he declares. He could be the biggest slam dunk top quarterback pick since Andrew Luck if he lives up to the hype in 2017.
- Josh Rosen Jr. QB UCLA - Everyone seems to have forgotten about Rosen after he missed most of 2017, but he is still a very hot draft prospect. He looks like a Top 5 pick and is right there with Darnold as the top quarterback available in next year’s draft.
- Vita Vea Jr. DT Washington - Vea looks to be the next Danny Shelton at Washington at 6’5 340 with amazing athleticism. He could turn himself into a Top 10 pick in 2017.
- Cameron Smith Jr. LB USC - Elite inside linebacker prospects for the NFL are rare these days so one like Smith shouldn’t last the first round. He has the complete package to be a Pro Bowl inside linebacker.
- Porter Gustin Jr. DE USC - Gustin is a dream outside linebacker as a 6’5 260 edge player who can rush the passer and hold up against the run. He could slip into the first round.
- Rasheem Green Jr. DT USC - Just another elite Trojan defender with crazy potential. Green might be ready for a huge year which could turn him into a first round pick.
- Iman Marshall Jr. CB USC - At 6’1 200, Marshall should be the next elite Pac-12 cornerback with great size in the mold of Chidobe Awuzie, Kevin King, Ahkello Witherspoon, Fabian Moreau and Sidney Jones.
- Dante Pettis Sr. WR Washington - John Ross may have gotten a lot of attention last year, but Pettis put up comparable stats and is a smooth receiver with outrageous leaping ability which will make him a big prospect after the next combine.
- Jake Browning Jr. QB Washington - I’m not sure where to put Browning. He has the output of a Top 10 pick and is a polished passer, but he doesn’t have a lot of physical tools and needs to show he can step up against Top 10 talent.
- Trey Adams Jr. T Washington - A 6’8 320-pound left tackle who was first-team All-Pac-12 as a sophomore. He is already on the border of being a first round pick going into 2017.
- Azeem Victor Sr. LB Washington - Victor would like be a second round pick this year if he hadn’t gotten hurt in 2017. He’s back for a senior lap to confirm he is a potential late-first round pick and guaranteed second round pick.
- Luke Falk Sr. QB Washington State - I don’t really know what to do with Falk either. He looks like a first round QB to me, but I don’t see him that high on many boards and he has a serious injury history. I will leave him on the edge for now.
Royce Freeman Sr. RB Oregon
Quenton Meeks Jr. CB Stanford
Myles Gaskin Jr. RB Washington
Lowell Lotulelei Sr. DT Utah
Alijah Holder Sr. CB Stanford Uedeclares .